VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Random GA stuff!

So my uncle just moved back from Florida, and he has the most great adventure stuff i have ever seen! More pics to come, enjoy!

Old park times, rides, prices!

Ogallery_2081_828_2674921.jpg

gallery_2081_828_2430416.jpg

gallery_2081_828_461186.jpg

I remember about someone wanting a picture of the gum targets at the park, well, here is a fresh one!

gallery_2081_828_1040815.jpg

Edited by gasmspiritblue

^Is it possible for you to mention one thing you're Ok with, at the park or that the park does? Every single post you are just a negative nancy and manage to find something negative to say about anything no matter how complicated or simple.

I guess because you found the signs nasty you would rather people have gum on the ground so you could step in it? Or on walls elsewhere?On railings so your hand can brush up against it?

well if the gum targets worked so well, im pretty sure they would still be using them, even though I think they are nasty. the gum today is everywhere. railings, concrete, walls. either way, many of the guests today are just total animals, leaving gum and garbage all over the place.