VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Gr.Adv.Debate #20: Do you miss Bizarro's audio?

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss the audio feature on Bizarro?

• Yes. It was a great addition that added to the experience.
    • No. Nice thought but it was a waste and added very little to the ride.

the speakers sucked. thank god they are gone. the worst part was, the ride ops sucked and were so slow at loading and unloading, you were stuck in the brake run, they always had 3 trains stacked, listening to the crap over and over forever. plus it was a SFGadv ploy trying to sell the dumb gp a new ride.

I liked the audio since it was something most coasters didn't have. I also liked the audio because the speakers took up the space of 2 seats in the last row and it was cool to ride in the last row with no seat on either side of you and it felt more open.

I would always ride the last row because of that^. Rockin Rocket at Universal Orlando, you get to choose a song to listen to as you're going up and it plays while you're riding. Audio is a good feature to some coasters. I like it but i don't miss it on bizarro because i thought they could've done a better job with it.

I took a front row ride on Bizarro last month, I had the train to myself. The floorless effect may be a gimmick, but it was pretty cool to see the track disappear beneath my feet. I don't get to go to Gadv very often, but riding front row row certainly moved Bizarro up my list. It's strange that it isn't one of the more popular rides in the park- at this point I prefer it to Superman, which always has a longer line.

It seems that each year this ride is getting more and moe rough. When it was medusa, i used to ride it a lot cuz it was so smooth. Now i ride it once each visit and i'm done.

It's getting the Nitro syndrome- getting real rough and SF maintenance doesn't seem to care.

Nitro syndrome? Is Nitro getting rough? I never noticed that. I do notice that it seems to be more noisey than it was in the past.

I haven't had a bad ride on Nitro at all this season and most of my rides were toward the back.

As for Bizarro, I agree with it being one of the better rides in the park especially in the front. I too don't understand why it isn't a more popular coaster not just in the park but in the coaster community. I've had some amazing rides in every seat. I'd rank it as the 3rd best coaster in the park followed closely by Ka.

At another park Bizarro would probably be the signature attraction, I think it gets overshadowed by rides like Nitro, Kingda Ka and El Toro. I really like the coaster, its my 3rd or 4th favorite coaster in the park.