VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Bring a friend free question

hollyferry

When I started getting passes they wouldnt know that you used your pass multipole times. The gate operators only checked the picture on your pass and let you in. Now that passes are barcoded and scanned they would know right away that you used your pass that day and that you used your bring a friend free also.

Other than that, you can re-enter but you need to use the hand stamp.

I think that was your question.

Didn't know where to post this but since its related to the current bring-a-friend-free special but question for the regular park goers (which I am apparently becoming one of).

How should I expect crowds to be on Tuesday and Wednesdays the next few weeks (keep in mind the bring a friend free special starting today for weekdays the next three weeks). A buddy and I are planning on taking a hooky day and using the special, probably next week and it seems to me like the most dead days during mid-summer are Tuesday and Wednesdays. Is that fair to assume? Id really like to not have to spend the $ on a flash pass - but would if I had to.

Sucks having a job where I *have* to have someone cover my shift, as I have to plan out a specific day and then I'm just hawking the weather forecasts all week but I'll ride in a poncho if I have to. Obviously just don't want a day of T-storms where nothing is running.

Yeah, I guess what I was asking is would you all agree that Tuesdays/Weds are the best out of the weekdays to go? Like, as opposed to say a Friday or Monday. I'm usually working Mon-Fri, so I have been going to the park mostly Sundays this year save for opening day (Saturday) and Coasters After Dark (Friday night).

Looks like we are probably going Wednesday the 16th, just have to keep an eye on the weather. I purposely picked a day where there were no events happening @ the park as the whole point is to try to go when it will be less crowded. Not sure how much of an increase in crowds the park sees for concerts or stuff like 7-11 day or Jersey Boys day lol

Edited by boldikus