VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2015 Season Pass Sale - August 28-Sept 1, 2014

29yrswithaGApass

You can find out all the details on an offer which starts tomorrow on the park's official website::

Don't Miss Our Biggest Sale on 2015 Season Passes!

• You can save almost 45% on 2015 Season Passes when you buy during our special sale!
  • Get your 2015 Pass now and use it for free for the rest of 2014!
  • Get a FREE upgrade to our exclusive Gold Level and FREE season parking when you buy at least two Combo Passes during our special sale and process your IDs at the park by November 2.

There will NEVER be a better time to buy a 2015 Season Pass!

Buy during our special sale and you'll get a FREE upgrade to our Gold Level and FREE season parking when you buy two or more Combo Passes and process your IDs at the park by November 2!

• Free visits for the rest of 2014 when you buy your 2015 Pass now
  • Unlimited admission to Six Flags Great Adventure
  • Unlimited admission to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in New Jersey
  • Unlimited admission to Six Flags New England
  • Unlimited admission to ALL Six Flags theme parks
  • Special days when you can bring a friend free
  • Significant discounts on park tickets for friends
  • Hundreds of dollars worth of in-park savings
  • Exclusive ride time events
  • Includes park admission to Fright Fest

With our special offer, you will also receive these Gold Pass benefits:

• Season Parking for each Gold Pass Holder on your account
  • Extra Bring-A-Friend Free ticket on select days
  • Season Parking at every other Six Flags theme park
  • VIP early entry to Six Flags Great Adventure

Looking for a low monthly payment and more flexibility? Try a Two Park Combo Membership Pass for as little as $5.19/mo!

• Features ALL of the benefits of a Season Pass
  • Minimum upfront costs, immediate activation
  • Low monthly payments with no hassle auto billing
  • Maximum flexibility — cancel whenever you want after 12 months

Can you do this if you have the pmt plan for 2014 passes already? And I read somewhere else that if you set up the pmt plans, that you are automatically "purchasing" a pass for the next year once the passes come out/are paid for?

Eh, I'm going to have to call them tomorrow.

hope this helps holly. what are you paying a month for your membership?

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/plan-your-visit/membership-faqs#97

What are the benefits of being a Member?

Memberships include all of the benefits of a Season Pass, plus several additional benefits our guests have told us they consider valuable. For example, Memberships feature a minimal upfront cost with immediate activation; a low monthly payment with no hassles; free upgrades for life (as applicable) and you can cancel it anytime you like after the first 12 months.

One of the most popular benefits of a Membership is that it can be used for more than one season -- you can buy it now and visit as many times as you like this season and continue to use it as long as you like into the following season. This differs from a Season Pass, which is only valid until the end of the current year.

A full list of Membership benefits can be found on our Pass Sales Page. All of the Membership benefits are essentially the same as the Season Pass benefits at the same level (Combo Memberships have the same benefits as Combo Season Passes, Gold Memberships have the same benefits as Gold Season Passes, etc).

Did the Dining Pass always expire in September? I see now that Six Flags up-charges if you want it until the end of the season. At this stage, it's a terrible investment at $80. It expires in 2 weeks.

The park season pass remains tremendous value if you buy 2. $61.99x2 gets you everything. "Giving Away The Gate" is always nice for us as customers.

Ah, ok. Just didn't realize that. I never really dined in the park much. My family usually made the trek to Wawa or McDonald's. My parents didn't want to pay the premium to eat inside the park. With 5 of us, that could be very expensive. We managed to eat for less than $5 per person that way, often less than $15 for all 5 of us.

I have the season dining pass only for great adventure, but today I was at Hurricane Harbor and I just wanted to see if it would work and surprisingly it did. I don't know how and I know for a fact that I didn't add on Hurricane Harbor for the pass.

Originally the site mentioned if you buy a 2015 pass with the dining pass and process it by September 3rd, you get a free 2015 souvenir bottle with free refills the rest of 2014, now it was changed to September 1st.

"Pay once, eat all year with our Season Dining Pass for just $84.99 each during our special sale. Process your Pass by September 1 and get a free 2015 Sport Bottle with free refills for the rest of 2014!"

I was considering it and was going to try to get to the park on September 2nd or 3rd.

I wonder if I should get it now or wait for the discount from my job next year. This year i was surprised that the gold pass was that price for me, thinking it was a mistake. I have this problem every year around this time. lol. They always say lowest price ever and it never is it seems.

I always think the same thing about the price but I know im going to buy the passes for my family so i just jump on the deal. It always seems to me they say the price will never be this low. Get your pass now but the deal lasts much longer than it says.

I bought my 2015 season pass today. I am now officially 36yrswithaGApass and 16yrswithaGApass for Hurricane Harbor.

It seems like yesterday when me and my friends went into season pass processing office (now part of Guest Relations at the front gate) way back in 1980, had my Polaroid picture taken, and then watched them laminate it into a harden season pass. Whenever I smell something similar to plastic burning it reminds of my first season pass.

Passes are cheaper than ever. If you buy two, a 2015 season pass is the same price as a day ticket at the main gate - $66.99 (including theme park, HH, and parking pass). Through labor day current pass holders save an additional $5 (for $61.99). The meal plan is $84.99 including HH and Fright Fest and as a special before Sept 3rd you get a free 2015 drink bottle with unlimited free refills for the rest of 2014. Quite a deal for a season pass.

Do you still have all of those passes? I have passes going back to 1982 but I am missing a few from either misplacing them or because of times the park took my old pass when getting my new one. I'm disappointed that I skipped the 8 years between 96 to 2004 the time between getting married, having my oldest daughter and waiting for her to be old enough to enjoy some rides. so since when I started getting passes I have only gotten 26 passes, and of those 26 passes I only have 10 with me.

At lease with the old laminated passes you could tell who was in the picture. And I can confirm I had hair at some point :rolleyes: But I can see the regression :(

I still cant believe how damn cheap SF sells passes for? The price on sale and the upgrade to gold is cheaper then a 1 day admission. And when I went to get my 2015 pass on Fri, there were guests at the tix window in front of me buying 1 day tix, I couldn't believe it. Cedar Fair charges $180 for the platinum pass. Moreys is well over $300, and Hershey is a min $130. SF is a baragin.

The $84.99+ tax for dining and free sports bottle promo is totally worth it too.

Wow, Scott you still have your passes from back then. I started getting a season pass in 1988, I never saved any of them. I so remember them taking the pics in groups of (x) with the polaroid camera and that special cutter they would use to cut all the pics, and having to wait for them to run it through the laminating machine. The best was, they used to have the same old lady at the SP entrance back in the day, and she would never look at the pic, you were able to give your pass to anybody to get in.

Edited by DANofNJ

They are charging less than Action Park charges and you get the whole Six Flags chain from April-November, while at Action Park, you only get the one park from Mid June to Labor Day.. That means the park will almost always be packed next year.

Dan, I was shocked when I found them I was looking in a box of things i packed when I moved out of my childhood home. I didn't remember them int here, it was a fun find. I hope I find some of the others I had.

The price the park sets for season passes is an offer I cant refuse. We look at it as something we can do with out spending any money. At least that's how I try and see it. My wife and daughters don't seem to want the same thing. we stop on the way for lunch, stop on the way home for dinner. I didn't pull the trigger when I payed for my new passes online yesterday but I am thinking of adding the dining pass at some point int he spring. it is a great deal, especially if you get there in time for lunch and stay long enough to get dinner. I know the food isn't great but stopping for McDonald's on the way home isn't any better and we go plenty of times to make up the price.

I can add 2014 to my season pass collection now that its been retired after activating my 2015 pass this afternoon. The parking lot was not even half full around 5:00 and there were hardly any lines for the coasters. I didn't check El Toro or Ka tonight but Batman, Nitro, Skull Mountain and Bazarro had little to no wait.