VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

None of the surveys have mentioned the chiller building, as some are reporting, from what I remember. People are just assuming one of the options would go there.

Ah. Well I've taken the survey multiple times, and I just keep getting the same 2 rides, along with a 3rd ride that I do not think our park will be getting.

None of the surveys have mentioned the chiller building, as some are reporting, from what I remember. People are just assuming one of the options would go there.

Yes but two of the concepts refer to a theme that would go in Movietown and one of them is largely related to a past Movietown ride, which implied Movietown and the Chiller area to me.

Out of the three I've gotten so far, one is absolutely amazing, one is still pretty cool, and one is just ok and sort of impractical for our park IMO.

Edited by RC98

Yes but:

Two of the concepts refer to a Batman theme and one of them is sort of related with a past Movietown ride, which implied Movietown and the Chiller area to me.

Above in spoilers for those who haven't gotten certain concepts yet.

Out of the three I've gotten so far, one is absolutely amazing, one is still pretty cool, and one is just ok and sort of impractical for our park IMO.

If you're thinking of the same batman ride I got, we already have that ride.

Edited by YoungPup

Yes but two of the concepts refer to a theme that would go in Movietown and one of them is largely related to a past Movietown ride, which implied Movietown and the Chiller area to me.

Yes true, it does fit the shoe. However all parks are getting the same options in the survey, I think its just more of a coincidence that it fits said shoe. I wouldn't look too much into it considering it asked about a superloop which we already have.

I think they have pulled the ride "in question" as an option on the survey now. Yesterday, every time i cleared my history it would come back as the 1st ride option. Today i have not been able to get that ride back at all clearing my history, or entering a diff e-mail. To me, the fact that it has been pulled tell's alot. I studied the animation for quite a long time yesterday, and the layout definetly "fits" what we have. I think that ride may have even been designed with our park in mind, and to the space we have available. The only thing that i have my doubt's about is that we are definetly losing "Aqua Stadium" and the other thing's along the Lakefront. Something will have to go in that space when it's all gone, and i'm not sure we have the budget for all that, and a major new ride in a closed section of the park that would have to be re-opened. But we did go really "small" this year, so never know. I know the half-dozen times i replied to the survey, i let them know how great of an idea that would be, and was very detailed on the reasons why.

Ive heard about Krypt and actually a fan sent me the email! Its very specific and mentions movietown in it so it was just for our park. If you guys wanna see the email go to my Instagram www.Instagram.com/ScreamSource scroll pretty far down and its just like the typical SF font and the borders are white and the red. Tell me if you guys find it

It's pretty clearly fake. It has horrible grammar with a very unprofessional tone. Whoever tried making up their own rumor did a pretty poor job. That's just not how something from Six Flags would sound like.

It's pretty clearly fake. It has horrible grammar with a very unprofessional tone. Whoever tried making up their own rumor did a pretty poor job. That's just not how something from Six Flags would sound like.

I'm not sure if you took the survey, but when it asks about what rides you like, it says "Rides where you shot at targets while moving" so Idk if I'd completely shoot something down just because of grammar.

^ If it's the ride I think you're talking about then it came up multiple times for me today. It looked really cool!

I haven't been able to get the "dueler" ride back on mine at all, i thought they might have pulled it.

I'm not sure if you took the survey, but when it asks about what rides you like, it says "Rides where you shot at targets while moving" so Idk if I'd completely shoot something down just because of grammar.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. My post was responding to ScreamSource from the previous page, in particular to this image: https://instagram.com/p/35GplEqDgE/?taken-by=screamsource

I suppose no lake front terror trail this year.

The UFO / Men in Black themed one was one of my favorites last year.

'Crop Circles' don't really remember any Men In Black people, but yea, it was definitely the best attraction last year. Anybody have any idea if the attractions will still cost extra this year? I don't see anything on the page about them being extra, and there's also no coupon for a free attraction.

After finally getting on my first RMC the past few days, I am even more hungry to get one for our park someday. Obviously the airtime is insane on those things, but the smoothness and inversions of WC really took me off guard. It rode like an extra-smooth, new B&M coaster, and the inversions all offered crazy hangtime with the lap bars (the stall was unique, too). Even if they built an RMC here based on speed, laterals and inversions to differentiate it from El Toro, I am confident it would be a phenomenal ride.

I understand, though, it is looking very unlikely with the RMC application for surveyors. At this point I am definitely crossing my fingers for a Premier launched coaster. I am not holding my breath for dueling coaster, but something like an expanded Full Throttle would be an awesome addition.