VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Of course still going to watch the vid when get up tomorrow. Have to see if the "dueler" shows up anywhere so i can call our 2017. Figuring out what the Park is doing ahead of time is not really that hard when you know what to look for. Over the years i have learned that well. This year it was when they went for the Trademark as early as they did because of how long all the demolition would take. And now i'm willing to put money that my "theory" about how "permanent" they put up the Fence in the "Old Country" was because it was meant to stand for a couple years. This year, and next. I have a strong feeling the "dueler" will not be anywhere else tomorrow.

Getting a clone from a park like Fiesta Texas is just embarrassing. Talk about being neglected, and at this point, I don't care if my posts get removed.

I agree that an exact clone of that is unfortunate.

The only unique coasters (one that you will find nothing similar at any other park) we have is El Toro. Really try to think. Our coaster lineup is superb don't get me wrong, BUT, very similar or identical models are scattered throughout the country.

Railer, i'm not speaking directly about you so don't get that idea when I say this but, I just can't stand why people have to go and leak things. Can't we just wait for it be announced? Are you really that impatient where we have to ruin the fun? I understand things will get leaked but why do we have to go and tell more people about it? It's like with music getting leaked. The artist obviously doesn't want that to happen. They worked hard on it. The park doesn't want this to be leaked, they worked hard on the announcement.

Sorry but I just had to get that of my chest.

• Like 1

If their building a new arena on the lakefront then it most likely has to be for more then just fireworks the 3+ times a year.I cant see them pouring money to build another venue only to be barely used. Imagine some kind of light show on the lake! Less then 5 hours now.

Actually movies and music can lose money if it gets "leaked" because it will hurt sales. But a Park does not lose Money if an attraction that is coming gets leaked. If we all know what the ride is now instead of tomorrow how is the Park losing anything? What, so if everyone find's out tonight now no one is getting a Season Pass next year because of it? The Music and Movies argument has no bearing on Theme Park leak's what so ever. The Park rips off Guest's every chance they get with Locker's, Flash Passes that cost over $100, etc. I'm just lucky i live so close that i don't have to spend a penny in the park for anything except for Season Passes that are cheap as hell once a year and a $20 for a Cup to get free drink's all season. And even with that i fill my green one, then dump it in last year's orange ones, rinse at a Fountain and repeat. That way you can fill 3 cups all day for the price of one Green one. Just have to fill at diff stand's. I am having second thought's about that video being legit. But the animation on the Cars is pretty good, and different that Batman. "Total Mayhem" has the body panels across the top of the Cars that Batman does not have. It's either real, or was faked by someone going off the spec sheet's.

If their building a new arena on the lakefront then it most likely has to be for more then just fireworks the 3+ times a year.I cant see them pouring money to build another venue only to be barely used. Imagine some kind of light show on the lake! Less then 5 hours now.

I miss the shows-both the Stunt shows (Lethal Weapon) and when they used to have daily (or was it just weekends? They had them quite often) firework shows-like Duck Dodoers of the 21st 1/2 Century and the one for that WB kids movie with the 2 headed dragon.

Railer, i can see what the mods were doing and its nothing against you or against people who leak things, its not even about the leak in all honesty. The thing is this site and forum, has a special connection with the actual park itself. The connection is such a strong one that our members helped with the GA History museum and they even use our site to check on info regarding the Parks history.

Technically, leaking or discussing any confidential information does in fact both breach trust and probably breach actual agreements. To most other sites and forums, this wouldnt matter. But for us, it is very important. We like i said have a special connection with the Park and even though you didnt mean any harm, posting things that "could" be legit could possibly damage our bond with the park.

That is why the admins did what they did. We basically all knew what they were gonna announce way before today, but even though our "ideas" were basically confirmed, they still would of been considered speculations. Posting something that "may", even if not intentionally, of been from the park would not be a speculation and once again would breach trust.

Thats just my logic on it, and if any admins want to they can correct me. Like i said before, please dont leave this site and community.

• Like 2

Actually movies and music can lose money if it gets "leaked" because it will hurt sales. But a Park does not lose Money if an attraction that is coming gets leaked. If we all know what the ride is now instead of tomorrow how is the Park losing anything? What, so if everyone find's out tonight now no one is getting a Season Pass next year because of it? The Music and Movies argument has no bearing on Theme Park leak's what so ever. The Park rips off Guest's every chance they get with Locker's, Flash Passes that cost over $100, etc. I'm just lucky i live so close that i don't have to spend a penny in the park for anything except for Season Passes that are cheap as hell once a year and a $20 for a Cup to get free drink's all season. And even with that i fill my green one, then dump it in last year's orange ones, rinse at a Fountain and repeat. That way you can fill 3 cups all day for the price of one Green one. Just have to fill at diff stand's. I am having second thought's about that video being legit. But the animation on the Cars is pretty good, and different that Batman. "Total Mayhem" has the body panels across the top of the Cars that Batman does not have. It's either real, or was faked by someone going off the spec sheet's.

Wooh! This sucker gave me an adrenaline rush! Sticking it to em! (<SixFlags)

Edited by YoungPup

I've been here a lot longer than most have. I understand where Harry is coming from, and any mod on the site shouldn't post any info. But it should free game for any members that have zero ties to the Park, and are just members here. It takes away from this sites credibility when info is censored. I mean it's OK to speculate as long as your wrong? If you get it right it gets deleted? And my manner in witch i posted came from the fact i knew i was right, and i had to deal with alot saying i wasn't. But i doubt that will happen again, i'll have 2017 as soon as the park finalizes that plan. If the "dueler" is nowhere at 5am, odd's are it's for us.