VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

I hope it all plays out like that. That Premier would take a while to fabricate, i'm hoping it was just as an early "feeler" for our Park. I know i replied to that on the survey like 20 times from diff email addresses, after doing it off my main add for a few. With our history with Chiller never quite working how it was designed, and us losing our other Racer in "Rolling Thunder", i made a really strong case for it to be in our Park. And it could fit the old Station, that is a major saved expense.

But here is a pic the Park posted yesterday on FB. Just think, this is only 10ft taller than 220ft. This sitting next to the Lake will be a giant "wall" of Coaster Track. "Goliath" will be more fitting for this, than any of the other "Goliath's" out there. Have to keep an eye out for more "skyline" pics from the Park. They made the comment on that sale advertisement, these may be our very subtle clues this year. This one being it's the same height (10ft diff) as 2016.

gallery_208_401_39825.jpg

Edited by Railer

But here is a pic the Park posted yesterday on FB. Just think, this is only 10ft taller than 220ft. This sitting next to the Lake will be a giant "wall" of Coaster Track. "Goliath" will be more fitting for this, than any of the other "Goliath's" out there. Have to keep an eye out for more "skyline" pics from the Park. They made the comment on that sale advertisement, these may be our very subtle clues this year. This one being it's the same height (10ft diff) as 2016.

What happened to Total Mayhem? The name you pushed and pushed and pushed, and told us we were wrong when we said it was the name of our haunted attraction, and that there was no proof at all that our ride would be named that? What happened to your source saying that plans for our ride changed? This is why I trust nobody but Harry and maybe Matt. They don't put out these fake rumors just to try and be right.

What happened to Total Mayhem? The name you pushed and pushed and pushed, and told us we were wrong when we said it was the name of our haunted attraction, and that there was no proof at all that our ride would be named that? What happened to your source saying that plans for our ride changed? This is why I trust nobody but Harry and maybe Matt. They don't put out these fake rumors just to try and be right.

The name Total Mayhem was an area for Fright Fest listed on Six Flags Website, so the name Total Mayhem won't be used for a coaster, but for a Fright Fest attraction such as a Maze, Haunted House, or Area. Plus, everyone's predictions can change, and I do believe the name will probably end up being Goliath, and we will have one of the most INTIMIDATING coasters ever built on the lakefront.

Edited by Tower

Yeah, "10 element" has the "Raven Turn's" as part of that number, as well as the fins. It does not mean your flipping 10 times. Although can prob get 10 flip's off it once you get the hang of it and if you want them. I think being upside down, going over verticle will be unique sensation. They have the option of having forward facing, or "face-off" seating on the Cars. Wonder if they go different than Batman with the "face-off" seating.

I like the idea of the "face-off" setting. I would love to face my kids and watch their reactions (and I am sure they would like to see mine also).

I think they did change the Theme when they changed the name of the Terror Trail to "Total Mayhem" from "Demon District" (i think that's the one) I still think they could call our's "Total Mayhem" though if they really wanted too, the name wouldn't be used on two thing's in the same season, but it would cause some confusion. But not much. But after getting a clear shot of the height in the better shot of the layout from IAAPA, "Goliath" or "Titan" are way better due to the sheer size of the thing. Maybe they did finally decide on the bigger one, changed the theme to go with it, then changed the Trail name shortly after. We'll find out after the smoke clear's from the 3rd. Thing's OBVIOUSLY changed somewhere though when the Trail name changed.

EDIT : I like the face-off seating also, for the reason you gave (i have 2 girls) and it adds to the re-rideability of it.

Edited by Railer

I'm not sure how the seats would work, but couldn't it be bad if someone were to vomit? Actually, the whole ride setup of the track being on top of each other is just bad for people with weak stomachs, because the people on the bottom could be potential vomit soaked victims :P

On our's one should be in a "standy" block before the curve of the lift from the Station. Once it makes it thru the block section, the one in the "standby" block will go up the lift. I don't think 2 cars will ever be on top of each other. But if someone puked in the middle of a good spin it will be a spray of puke 360 degrees lol.

no one agrees with my "kiddie express" prediction? I'm just thinking we should get like a classic "kiddie coaster" kind of like Road Runner Railway, a Zamperla coaster of the exact same model as Road Runner Railway. But it would have to be much calmer than the Railway, probably getting rid of the semi-helix. Then we will put the ride on 200 foot stilts, and require an elevator to get to the loading area. Also, we will get custom made trains for special occasions!!! One of a caterpillar because why not, one of Santa and his reindeer for Christmas, and one of cartoonish ghosts and zombies for Halloween. Anyone agree with the prediction?

no one agrees with my "kiddie express" prediction? I'm just thinking we should get like a classic "kiddie coaster" kind of like Road Runner Railway, a Zamperla coaster of the exact same model as Road Runner Railway. But it would have to be much calmer than the Railway, probably getting rid of the semi-helix. Then we will put the ride on 200 foot stilts, and require an elevator to get to the loading area. Also, we will get custom made trains for special occasions!!! One of a caterpillar because why not, one of Santa and his reindeer for Christmas, and one of cartoonish ghosts and zombies for Halloween. Anyone agree with the prediction?

Why does your signature have two #6s?

I was on the Zipper recently at a local carnival. Nothing spins more than that and it wasn't that nauseating to me....at one point the ride flipped us 4 consecutive times. Judging by the videos of Batman I can't imagine it being nauseating to most people by doing it just once.

Two toned? Does that mean track one color and supports another, or like Fury with the track having two different colors? Only way I could see 4D track being two toned is if the two rails are different colors ala the SFDK leaked RMC.

If true, I could see this being Flash themed. With a Flash theme, I could see Premier being back in the picture.

Over 200ft makes it not family friendly and the park would it's new big attraction to appeal to families because let's face it that's where they make their money. El Diablo was put in because families want a ride to help bridge the gap between skull mountain and bizzaro. Besides how much would a 220ft free spin coaster plus a new lakeside ampitheatre and new concession stands cost?