VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Thank's Matt. I haven't looked to see if any minute's have been posted lately, i always forget to check. Look's like we'll have a new 150ft Water Tower to look forward to. But it sound's like it is mostly an "upgrade" to the existing facility's since it says it will be demolished for the new one.

From my understanding the ONLY way they will operate totally independent of each other is if a "catch" is put under Ka's Top Hat, then the Hydraulic Roof's can be removed. It would have to be netting (like under Nitro's lift), or a metal grate/screen that would deflect away any dropped item's from Ka. A metal or steel grate would add alot of weight to the Spike, and a net may not survive the elements for that long being up that high. Have to see what they engineered and came up with as a "fix".

I'm being optimistic here. Maybe the reason PR hasn't posted any hints is because they took into account all the negative feedback about El Diablo and they know how people felt about a 4D freespin for a long time. I say "felt" because it seems like a lot of people on this forum are warming up to the idea now. BUT. Maybe they have a bigger coaster planned, like a premier launched, and they wan't to take us ALL by surprise. Maybe they're sitting at their computers with a huge grin on their face right now, just watching it all unfold. That's all I'm saying.

Somehow I've just always hoped for an INTAMIN ride. Yeah, they're expensive, higher operating cost, but people seem to love them forever. B&M coasters just die down after a while, in my opinion... Although I believe it's pretty much impossible, I want an Intamin LSM, but a Premier launched is great too.

So i guess its kind of lucky but also unlucky, im finishing all my summer reading in two nights lol since i didnt starts school yet... i am gonna be up way past 5 anyway... once again i guess i could take a break from work for this "Top Secret Announcement Sunday Funday Extravaganza Extreme Online Prize Filled Experience Overflowing With Awesome Stuff" as they are calling it

You will need to wait until the "Top Secret Announcement Sunday Funday Extravaganza Extreme Online Prize Filled Experience Overflowing With Awesome Stuff" at 5 AM to find out!

we should make a livechat or something so we can all talk about the announcement as it happens and stuff and before it happens.

im gonna make one rn, and then go back to work, ill post the link for it in like an hour or so

Edited by jdc12192
merged posts.

Well, i just posted the pic of "Total Mayhem" the standard 4D, and it was deleted. Go to GA Insider Updates on Facebook, i have it up there. Just lost a loooong time member of this site. I'll only post on sites that are run by non Park Employee's from now on.

Railer,please dont go. The admins are just being very strict about that kind of stuff because they want to keep out any spoilers and keep the discussion on a purely speculation basis. Personally, i dont 100% agree with their decision, but thats why they are admins and im not.

It has nothing to do with park employees and I'm sorry you feel that way railer. Parks and companies send out their releases early so media can prep their articles. Those releases are sent in strict confidentially and if someone wants to leak things and go against their wish, that is on them and ruins any future relationship for them. This site will not be part of that and breaking any agreements and I'm sorry you are not OK or accepting of that.

• Like 2

I'm surprised to say the least. It actually doesn't look that bad. Notice I'm being extremely vague with my wording... It's definitely real by the way. I see 3DVIP's animating style all over it, including his Kingda Ka animation in the background

Like i said in an earlier post, i don't care about Media Day invites, i tell the News when i get it. Lance got it at Screamscape, be up shortly for his reader's. He don't get invited to Media Days either, and he makes a good living out of not going to them.

Nor is it all about media invites for harry,myself or Yoshi. Harry is usually the only one who goes to them anyway. This site has a relationship with the park, they use it as an unofficial guide of their history, harry has his own section for the news letters, and many other things that others don't know. This is more then just a random 'fan site' that can post what they want whenever they want, and harry isn't ready to throw that all away by going against the park. Like I said I'm sorry you find the site 'unfair' but i guess people can't understand until they have that type of relationship. Im sure Kaiser is in the same boat as us. Wed love to shout certain stuff from the rooftops but we just aren't going to.

• Like 5