VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Two toned? Does that mean track one color and supports another, or like Fury with the track having two different colors? Only way I could see 4D track being two toned is if the two rails are different colors ala the SFDK leaked RMC.

If true, I could see this being Flash themed. With a Flash theme, I could see Premier being back in the picture.

Im in the same spot as you, not sure what Two toned is meant by... Track one color, supports the other? One side of track one color the other side the 2nd color? Track that fades into the other color or switches to other color?One color rails, other color ties? Two toned can be taken so many ways lol

Beside the Lakefront, the Coaster would look better Blue in my opinion. Every single potential leak or hint we get always has us confused on one piece of information we see such as "two toned colors" or something along those lines. A ride themed towards The Flash wouldn't make sense with the colors Red and Orange, and Red and Yellow seem like a much better for a ride themed after that character. I must say though I could definitely see a Free Spin themed after the the Flash, and since the Flash Pass Station is closest to the Grandstand/Fort Independence area, I could definitely see the park theming the ride after the Flash.

Edited by Tower

A 4D flash would make ABSOLUTELY no sense at all. Flash doesn't flip and spin, and he also doesn't glide like Batman (I assume the reason the Batman version was called batman because of the kind of wings and it could be like he's gliding down the track?) I think the duel launch could now be a 2nd place rumor (Since you guys are so sure about the 4D). And yes the color scheme would work with Flash, because he is both red and orange-ish (http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124646/4254835-4101783-9593862003-flash.jpg) his sparks are bit a on the orange side, or even The Reverse flash, if the track were a orange-ish yellow, that would work as well. I'm now way more excited since these rumors don't exactly add up to everything Railer has been saying :P And those colors wouldn't go with the green of the trues and the blueish of the lake. #OldCountry?

Only about 2.5 days!

What exactly do u guys mean by a duel coaster. We did have the chiller awhile back

Six Flags sent out surveys for some parks and one of the coasters featured was a Mobius Dueling Premier Rides Launch Coaster. We think it will come to our park in the near future because we used to have the Chiller, and now that we lost our other dueler in Rolling Thunder, it's a gap that needs to be filled. For 2016 we are probably getting the Free Spin, and that is going in a Dead Area of the park with the purpose to bring some life to that side of the park. The Dueler can go in Old Country, the other dead area of the park, where the Chiller was in fact located before it was removed in 2007. I would rather see the Free Spin this year and the Dueler in 2017 or 2018 though, rather than just the Dueler in 2016. I'd say the Dueler would fit much better in Old Country rather than the previous location of the Grandstand.

What makes you guys say the track is Red and Orange.If you were looking at Inside Great Adventure says New England not Great Adventure.Colors wouldn't go with the Lakefront.Blue is a better color.

Theme Park Maniacs posted an article which should be on their front page, where they had connections with the Six Flags Corporate Team in Texas, which released the info that the attraction for 2016 would be "two toned" Red and Orange. We are not sure if this is real info yet, but that's what we will find out in less than two days.

Edited by Tower

Theme Park Maniacs posted an article which should be on their front page, where they had connections with the Six Flags Corporate Team in Texas, which released the info that the attraction for 2016 would be "two toned" Red and Orange. We are not sure if this is real info yet, but that's what we will find out in less than two days.

Theme Park Maniacs brought up the hotels and something else I forgot but I am not 100% sure it's real.I follow ScreamScape because they post more accurate news and rumors than TPM.

I don't like the red and yellow/orange either. Warm colors don't exactly come to mind when thinking of the lake. I think a blue or grey or purple, cooler colors on the spectrum, would look much better

I do think it will be bright color's for the reflection on the Water, and an orange mixed in with red & yellow would not be that bad. I'm trying to picture what color's would look good with the backdrop it will have on the Lake. "Twisted Colussus'" blue and green would look good on the Water.

Bizarro is blue and purple so yes we have a blue coaster.

But I think for a coaster by the lake it should be wither teal/light blue with gray supports. Red and orange sounds gross. Although we did all complain about GL being green since we already had KK but I think that worked out pretty nicely.

Edited by SFGadv123