VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Well whatever is being planned for 2016 at Great Adventure, I'm predicting it is going to have something to do with Fort independence being removed and something new being put into it's spot.

Edited by Tower

^Very well could be. I can't believe we still have to wait until September for this announcement! It seems like these announcements get later every year

Sometimes it's nice to know something when others don't. It's like a little game that only you know about and always a voice in the back of your head laughing,especially if they're wrong, because you know something they don't.

Oh most definitely. I love knowing things before others too and watching them guess. But I still find it hard to not just blurt it out.

jdc12192, on 14 Jul 2015 - 09:54 AM, said:snapback.png

Sometimes it's nice to know something when others don't. It's like a little game that only you know about and always a voice in the back of your head laughing,especially if they're wrong, because you know something they don't.

Oh most definitely. I love knowing things before others too and watching them guess. But I still find it hard to not just blurt it out.

The only bad part is when you know something that others can never know. Especially when there are rumors floating around that you can't set straight. :P

Matt do you know something? You seem like a guy that would know

I would have told you all already if I was willing to share any info I may or may not have!

You can say that again!

Okay!

The only bad part is when you know something that others can never know. Especially when there are rumors floating around that you can't set straight. :P

Not related to the speculation exactly but I got a survey today that asks you to rate how familiar you are with comic super villains and how much you'd like to see them as future attractions. Some of them were Marvel characters! I'll link if anyone is interested.

Please all vote no! We need more original or 'normal' names for rides. No more super Heros!!

As much as I agree with you, I'd like to see something in the future with either Wonder Woman (hey,Wonder Woman should get a ride too...like how at SFNE, they have Catwoman's Whip), The Flash (since the show started this year with high ratings and is becoming popular) and Arrow (because Green Arrow is such an amazing character....even beyond the show).

I agree haha. We have green, red, purple, yellow, and brown. Blue or orange would be nice, or something black or white. At least it's not CP where half the coasters are red :lol2:

I'll take the link to the survey. We DO need more Superhero rides, because we started that theme, why not finish it? I don't want another "Looping Dragon" name, which is completely irrelevant to anything in our park. Our park needs more Theming, so unless the next ride is going to be part of a new section (Some of you guys are saying "Fantasy Forest" or something, I'm not sure if that's already a section in our park, or if you're saying it will be), which I can't see happening if they're putting the new ride where the Grandstand is because it's not a big section unless they flatten out everything there, I prefer another Superhero ride.