VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags App

jonlee

They always worked for me, ever since they were announced (and a little before). They only show up when you're in the park with your gps location on. Also, I don't remember if it was at that time, but the wait times were an exclusive beta for Gold Season pass holders. You needed to have a gold season pass in the app. Don't remember if or when that ended.

I have the best season pass there is. The waiting times never worked.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a confirmation from Six Flags that the wait times were in a beta stage last year. I'm still talking with them about when the correct wait times will be added, but they have said that they plan on adding the new restaurants onto the app, by the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was also not working on Sunday. Received a survey from Gadv about the app and I informed them about it and also what improvements could be made. For example, it would have been nice to know what snack stands and restaurants were open so we would not walk all the way finding out they were not open.

Mine was also not working on Sunday. Received a survey from Gadv about the app and I informed them about it and also what improvements could be made. For example, it would have been nice to know what snack stands and restaurants were open so we would not walk all the way finding out they were not open.

App isn't working today. And agreed with the restaurants. I walked all the way to Kingda Ka, to find out Fast Track Snacks was closed.

• 5 weeks later...

What is with this app only working some days and not working others? Is it that hard to get this to work? Plus sometimes only some rides have posted times. Are they working on this at all?

Most of the time I use it, the times aren't working. I pretty much only use it to check the hours, and to use my pass sometimes.

• 2 months later...

I actually find it quite useful. No, it's not accurate to the minute, but it is generally accurate for getting an idea of what a wait is -- small, medium, or large. Agreed on the mystery of it not always working, though.

A few days ago it said El Toro was a 5 min wait, we walked over, and it was really about a 30 minute wait...

Yesterday, it had Toro at 25 min. We walked over and it was 5 min (single switchback filled). Then, by the time we were on the platform, it was already back up to ~25 (first set of switchbacks filled). Yes it's imperfect, but sometimes it's unavoidable).

EDIT: Also, I see this as a flaw in the design but you do need to remember to manually refresh. Looking at wait times leftover from the last time I opened the app has messed me up in the past.

Edited by pashacar

• 3 weeks later...

They have a new update for the app- it includes maps and directions- this will be helpful to non season pass holders and when season pass holders visit SF parks they have never been to! Really nice addition! I'm starting to like this app better than any other theme park app out there!!

Apparently they also added menus like I asked for :D

Isn't everything besides Mama flores and Panda Express?

Most locations besides Mama Floras and Panda are on the dining plan, but that doesn't mean everything from that location is on the dining plan. Only certain items at each location are on the plan. (Usually most or almost all the items are on the dining plan)

• 1 month later...