VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

One Company Parks

ReptileGuy

Zamperla owns Luna Park so I guess it makes sense for them to use their own rides. I haven't been there but eventually want to get there since Thunderbolt looks really good.

It might look good, but it's violently rough.

No it's not. It's about as "rough" as Green Lantern. That being said, the restraints aren't so hot.

Yes, it is. My head slammed into the plastic headrest repeatedly the night I rode it. And Green Lantern is also very rough, so I guess you just have a extremely high pain tolerance.

GL wasn't rough to me, it was just painful because of the high forces being pressed down on the legs and feet. I guess I generally have a pretty high pain tolerance on rides since Skyrush, Arrow loopers, and the Coney Island volare all didn't bother me.

If Thunderbolt is really as painful as GL then maybe Zamperla should stick to flat rides.

Yes, it is. My head slammed into the plastic headrest repeatedly the night I rode it. And Green Lantern is also very rough, so I guess you just have a extremely high pain tolerance.

I didn't have a problem with the headrest, but I don't put my head against the headrest on any coaster other than launch coasters so that might be why. The biggest problems I thought were the bottom of the lapbar, which dug into my thighs, and the shoulder straps that have no give. The latter is especially bad since the inversions have some hangtime and there's a few instances of legit ejector air.

GL wasn't rough to me, it was just painful because of the high forces being pressed down on the legs and feet. I guess I generally have a pretty high pain tolerance on rides since Skyrush, Arrow loopers, and the Coney Island volare all didn't bother me.

If Thunderbolt is really as painful as GL then maybe Zamperla should stick to flat rides.

Steeplechase is pretty smooth (The Zamperla Motorbike).

As long as it isn't Rip-Ride Rockit Rough, It's OK.