• Shopping Pass may be used through the end of the 2015 season
  • NO Minimum purchase
  • Exclusive to Season Pass Holders

In addition to the discount, Season Shopping Pass Holders will receive:

• Limited Edition T-Shirt
  • Limited Edition Hat
  • Limited Edition Bag

How The Program Works

The new Season Shopping Pass gives you a 20% on retail purchases* — with NO minimum purchase — every time you visit.

Season Shopping Pass is only available to Thrill Pass Holders and Season Pass Holders. Valid at Six Flags Great Adventure through January 3, 2016. Vouchers are non-transferable and Season Pass ID must be presented when making a purchase. Participating locations are subject to change.

The NEW Season Shopping Pass is available to purchase online, at the Season Pass Processing Center, or at Retail Stores in the Park

*Excludes food & games. Participating retail locations only.

Season Shopping Pass is only available to Season Pass Holders. Valid at Six Flags Great Adventure through January 3, 2016. Vouchers are non-transferable and Season Pass ID must be presented when making a purchase.

Interesting to note that the pass is good through January 3, 2016. That sounds like a post-Holiday in the Park date to me! :)

Sounds like a great deal with the t-shirt, hat and bag included. That alone has got to be worth around $20. It's really nice to see Six Flags adding so many things to give more value to season passholders with the dining plan a few years ago and now this. Depending on what the shirt and hat look like, I might buy it.

Nice find on the January 3rd date, I agree that does make it sound like Holiday In The Park is likely.

^People would be more likely to buy a $70 pass without discounts than a $120 pass with discounts. The lower initial cost entices more prole to buy the pass, which explains why supcharge a large percentage of guests are pass holders. The lower cost of the pass makes sense, but I think they could do a tiered system similar to Cedar Fair, with the pass that includes parking being much more expensive, which would basically require you to buy that pass to visit often, which would keep the wandering teens away with only a $60 pass.

Harry- just to note, the Season Shopping Pass is also available for my home park, Six Flags America, through the same date- January 3rd. Because of this, I don't know that this date would be reflective of the possibility of Holiday in the Park at Great Adventure. However, it could just be a uniform date chainwide, as I don't expect SFA to host Holiday in the Park- I'm not sure they'd be ready to take on such a task for a smaller park. That said, I do think the event is likely at Great Adventure, and if some (or any) of the rides/coasters are operating, that's just a bonus!