VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: April 18th, 2015 - Springtime in the Park!

29yrswithaGApass

From the closeup shot's of El Diablo's "track/ring" it looks like where the wheels run is worn, it's prob all tested and ready to go. And not sure if this new or not, but i don't remember it. The sign for Attitudes now flashes, very fast, different color's at night.

Edited by Railer

I was there today with my girlfriend, first trip of the season. The morning was pretty rough with getting early entry to Movietown, where Nitro and Batman weren't even running after 10:30. I got in line for El Toro by 10:45, but they didn't open the line until about 11, then after some hiccups and insanely slow dispatches I got on around 11:30.

On the plus side, my ride on Toro in the afternoon felt like summer El Toro....the thing was absolutely flying. By that point operations had seemed to improve as well.

El Diablo was more impressive in person as opposed to pictures. Pictures do not do its size much justice. I kind of wish they gave it an original queue, though, as it looks awkward with RT's old switchbacks.

EDIT- I spotted myself in the Zumanjaro pic, right gondola 2nd seat on the left...small world!

Edited by Nitro1118