VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

7/7/15

SFGadv123

Went to the park today as my first trip of the season (usually I would have gone to the park at least 5 times by now but this year I have been more busy than usual) and was not crowded at all, but it was very hot so most people probably decided to go to Hurricane Harbor.

I arrived at about 10:15 and went in and headed for Zumanjaro. I got right on and there was no wait at all and I got to re ride it as well. We were going to go on Kingda ka but it was closed, plus the line looked long anyway.

We then went to El Toro which had a one train wait. Was great as always. Then we went on Bizarro which we walked right on front row, no surprise there. They should have had the mist on for a hot day like today but they didn't. Can anyone confirm if it had worked at all this year?

We went on the safari and had a great time. The longest line of the day was the log flume which we waited about 20 minutes for. After this we took the sky ride over (with no wait) and went on skull mountain which as well had no wait. We were all hungry so we decided to get lunch after this.

Next we headed to TDK and just as we walked in line the doors closed so we had to wait for them to open it again. When we got in and after the pre show was over a lot of people in line started clapping, I had never seen anyone do that before.

I went on BTR backwards next and it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It banged my head around a little and ifelt dizzy afterwards. I love the ride in general but backwards not so much. We then waited about 15 minutes for Nitro.

To end the day we went on Superman which had no wait surprisingly. We went over to KK but it was closed, we waited about 10 minutes but it never opened so we left.

Also, El Diablo was closed for the entire day.

Ride Count:

Zumanjaro 2x

El Toro 1x

Nitro 1x

Superman 1x

BTR 1x

TDK 1x

Skull Mountain 1x

Log Flume 1x

Bizarro 1x

Safari 1x

Skyway 1x

Edited by SFGadv123

Nice trip report. El Diablo was also closed on Sunday when we were there. I'm wondering if they are still having problems with the ride?