VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Station Themes

Viper26

I've been listening to station themes for roller coasters lately. I know that Nitro plays Mortal Kombat theme, Batman the Ride plays the theme from the 1989 Batman film, Kingda Ka plays Safari Duo remix, Runaway Mine Train plays Indiana Jones theme, Magic Mountain's Riddler's Revenge plays Ecuador Bruce Wayne remix. But the one I get in my head is the Great American Scream Machine theme which is Palladio by Silent Nick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2KQu96z6Cw

Also you can post other themes for roller coasters if you want.

Edited by Viper26

Great Adventure doesn't have a Riddler's Revenge; when it was at Kentucky Kingdom, it was supposed to be called that but it was named Chang because its not identical to the coaster of that name at Magic Mountain; you idiot

"Ready to Go" by Republica amps up Top Thrill Dragster's station. It fits the theme perfectly and and I have some special memories of riding Dragster at night whenever I hear it.

Millennium Force's futuristic styled station music is legendary and probably the most well known of any coaster anywhere.

Great Adventure doesn't have a Riddler's Revenge

I meant Magic Mountain.

I also heard that our Medusa had Clubbed to Death as their station theme.

Edited by Viper26

"Ready to Go" by Republica amps up Top Thrill Dragster's station. It fits the theme perfectly and and I have some special memories of riding Dragster at night whenever I hear it.

I actually referenced that song in my college essay about roller coasters!

Also after searching the comments sections of various YouTube videos of Scream Machine's music I found that it is "Palladio" by Silent Nick:

Thanks! And El Toro has no station music: they play various ads instead surprisingly.

I have heard El Toro play music in the station. Nothing specific but I have heard various songs in between the ads.

Edited by SFGadv123

I have heard El Toro play music in the station. Nothing specific but I have heard various songs in between the ads.

El Toro's song selection between ads is kinda good at times, usually forgotten songs from ten + years ago play.

What did they play in the chiller?

It was Alfred giving a similar spiel to that of the one on B:TR, but with a couple ice puns like, "Pull down on your harness and get ready for a very chiling experience." Something like that. It was nothing amazing but for me it added a lot to the awesome ambiance the ride had

I actually referenced that song in my college essay about roller coasters!

Also after searching the comments sections of various YouTube videos of Scream Machine's music I found that it is "Palladio" by Silent Nick:

That's awesome! I started my common app essay with an anecdote of my first ride on Kingda Ka--alone. It changed my life. Needless to say, I got accepted ;)

I actually also really like the song selection in El Toro's station. It's a lot of mid-2000's music and a few of them ("I'm Yours," Jason Mraz) I actually really like.

^ My essay started with my first ride on TTD, which happened while on a roller coaster teen tour. Ironically, despite SFGadv being my home park I rode Dragster first haha. So far I've been accepted everywhere I've heard from so far! :)

I never realized Toro's station has a song selection separate from the rest of the park, I'll have to listen for it next year!

Most of Toro's station music are Alternative rock songs and other songs from the mid 2000s time period. Strange to hear those songs instead of some Spanish music, especially if it's in Plaza Del Carnaval. Same goes to Superman. Green Lantern, and Bizarro don't have any station music today unfortunately. They should bring back Clubbed to Death on Bizarro

Most of Toro's station music are Alternative rock songs and other songs from the mid 2000s time period. Strange to hear those songs instead of some Spanish music, especially if it's in Plaza Del Carnaval. Same goes to Superman. Green Lantern, and Bizarro don't have any station music today unfortunately. They should bring back Clubbed to Death on Bizarro

I don't complain about El Toro's music cause I love that kind of music haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have to bump this to provide more info about station themes. Superman Ultimate Flight and Green Lantern plays the same songs and commercials played in El Toro's station. The Skyway's theme comes from the Robin Hood: Prince of the Thieves movie. Space Mountain's station theme for Magic Kingdom also plays in the Disneyland Park version. And Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard makes a great station theme for El Toro imo.

Millennium Force's futuristic styled station music is legendary and probably the most well known of any coaster anywhere.

Top Thrill Dragsters is my favorite, I always find myself singing it when I'm getting ready to leave to go somewhere!