VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 Concerts & Events

jdc12192

Unless noted, All concerts are Free and in the concert arena.

March 26th - Peeps Easter Egg Hunt- Arrive by 9:00am to receive wristband (0-12yrs old)

April 23rd-24th -Fast Tracks & Food Trucks Festival (Ticket Needed for wine)

May 28th - Daya and Jay Sean - 6:30pm

June 11 & 12 ASA: Action Sports World Tour (uncharge) Tickets Available soon- ***Batman Stunt Arena**

June 18th- Praise in the Park - 6:00pm

July 2nd - Celebration with Jeremy Camp

July 3rd - Zion & Lennox in concert - 7pm

July 16th - Troye Sivan in Concert - 7pm

August 7th - MY2kTour - 98*(degrees), O-Town, Ryan Cabrera and Dream (Tickets on sale HERE)

August 14th - Caribbean Concert - 6pm (Requires separate admission)

August 20th - Undivided Concert - 7:30pm

August 27th - Mega Concierto Del Verano En Six Flags - 5pm

November 5 & 6 - Grape Adventure Wine Festival (requires ticket) - 11:30am- 5pm

ERT(Exclusive Ride Time) Events-

May 14th - Allegra Day- Print Voucher and present it to the event table near the entrance from 12-3pm for wristband

June 5th - Slippy PB bites boost- Print Voucher and present it to the event table near the entrance from 12-3pm for wristband

June 20th - Hot Summer Night presented by Takis -- Print Voucher

June 26th - Pop Chip Day ERT - Bring an empty popchips bag to a participating Six Flags theme park* on June 26, 2016 before 3:00 PM or purchase pop chips to receive wristband

June 12th, July 10th, August 14th - Discover (and SP holders ERT) -- Event wristbands will be available beginning 2 hours prior to scheduled park close at the designated event table.* Guests must present a valid Discover card or Six Flags season pass to receive a wristband.

July 2nd, 3rd, 4th - You can enjoy exclusive ride time on some of Six Flags' most popular coasters up to a whole hour before the park opens when you present a can of Coca-Cola® as well as your admission ticket or season pass during all three days of July 4th Fest!

July 11th - 7- Eleven Day - First, make a purchase at your local 7-Eleven store on July 11, 2016 and bring your receipt OR download the official 7-Eleven mobile app. Next, head to your local Six Flags AFTER 7:11 PM and check in at the 7-Eleven table outside of the Six Flags main gate to receive a coupon to purchase $7.11 admission* ticket and a VIP wristband for the Exclusive Ride Time Event

July 14th- Wyndham Rewards Member Day -- Show proof of your Wyndham Rewards Membership via the Wyndham Rewards mobile app or by showing your member card at the event table located outside of the main gate before 3:00 PM to receive your VIP wristband

July 21st - HARIBO® Twin Snakes Day(ERT) Print Voucher HERE

Edited by jdc12192
Updated 8/3

My class trip is on May 21st, I think we are leaving about 4:30 or 5pm so we don't get stuck leaving when the concert goers come, hope Joker is open by then; will be at Knobbles the weekend before; I can do a PTR for that, right (most of it will be behind the scenes of the most complex of my Agency Round Tables yet: two parks, Brick Builders Club unboxing, and news of the month; might also be the longest).

• 1 month later...

I didn't even know some of those groups were still around.

Me either. Must need a paycheck lol

LOL And I only knew of 98 degrees. Am I old or was I out of touch back then? I don't know what one would be better.

My friend said the same thing. I assumed she was too young but once she heard songs she was like oooh yeah i know them.

Here are the others 'hits'

• 2 weeks later...

There are also a handful of ERT events coming!

For all interested-

May 14th - Allegra Day- Print Voucher and present it to the event table near the entrance from 12-3pm for wristband

June 5th - Slippy PB bites boost- Print Voucher and present it to the event table near the entrance from 12-3pm for wristband

June 12th, July 10th, August 14th - Discover (and SP holders ERT) -- Event wristbands will be available beginning 2 hours prior to scheduled park close at the designated event table.* Guests must present a valid Discover card or Six Flags season pass to receive a wristband.

July 2nd, 3rd, 4th - You can enjoy exclusive ride time on some of Six Flags' most popular coasters up to a whole hour before the park opens when you present a can of Coca-Cola® as well as your admission ticket or season pass during all three days of July 4th Fest!

These will also be added to the sites calendar for a reminder.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More ERT!

June 26th- Pop chips day!

June 26 is popchips day at Six Flags! Join us for this exclusive ride time event and experience extra thrills on our most poppin’ attractions AFTER the park closes to the public.

How can you attend?

Bring an empty popchips bag to a participating Six Flags theme park* on June 26, 2016 before 3:00 PM and check in at the popchips Day event table outside of the Six Flags main gate to receive a VIP wristband for the Exclusive Ride Time Event.

Already in the park? Purchase popchips at select in-park locations on June 26, 2016 and receive your VIP wristband for access to the event.

July 14th- Wyndham Rewards Member Day

Calling all Wyndham Rewards Members! Join us on July 14 for an exclusive ride time event at Six Flags theme parks!* Show proof of your Wyndham Rewards Membership via the Wyndham Rewards mobile app or by showing your member card at the event table located outside of the main gate before 3:00 PM to receive your VIP wristband to ride select rides after the park closes to the public.**

Not a current Wyndham Rewards Member?

Experience the world’s most generous rewards program. 15,000 points gets you a free night at over 7,800 hotels worldwide.

Haribo Twin Snakes Day ERT is on July 21.

Added! Thanks!

July 21 is Twin Snakes Day – A day you don’t want to miss-s-s!

Join Six Flags and HARIBO® for this very s-s-special event including games, giveaways and exclusive ride time! That’s right – we’re keeping select rides open AFTER the park closes to the public. All you have to do to participate is present your official Twin Snakes Day voucher at the designated event table inside of the main gate from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM to receive your exclusive ride time event wristband.**

PRINT YOUR VOUCHER HERE(link is external)

Already in the park?

Purchase a Haribo item at select in-park locations on July 21, 2016 and receive your wristband to participate in the exclusive ride time event!

• 2 weeks later...

Twin Snakes Day Voucher states "JOIN US ON SUNDAY, JULY 21" July 21st is not a SUNDAY!

Maybe someone was looking at the August 2016 Calendar?

Hmmm....

EDIT:

Voucher has been updated....now says THURSDAY.

Edited by Ogolo

• 2 weeks later...

Smash mouth, Bone Thugz, Lisa Loeb, and Verticle hosted by Pauli Shore in August. We will be there. Haven't been in the arena since the 90's. Poetic justice to go back for 90's music. Do they have concessions inside? More to the point, do they serve beer?