VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Charging areas and WiFi?

MidnightCat

Hello!

If this has been brought up before, I'm sorry, but are there places to charge your phone at the park? Also, has anyone heard any news about the park adding WiFi?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MidnightCat

They used to have charging stations in a few areas in the park but I think they were removed. I haven't heard anything about WiFi, maybe if they want more people to use the app they would consider it?

I haven't heard anything about WiFi, maybe if they want more people to use the app they would consider it?

It would be a waste of an investment, 1, because you don't go to six flags to go on your phone, 2, the app doesn't work. The wait times aren't up 90% of the time, and the 10% it is, they're not accurate. All the thing we were surveyed for weren't added. The only thing I use it for is if I leave my pass home or I don't have it on me.

Does GA Cafe even still have Wifi? I haven't tried using it in years, especially since it was renamed from the Cyber Cafe.

I haven't been to the Cyber Cafe in a long time, but from what i know, they still have wi-fi after the rename.