VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Stuck on Rides!

ReptileGuy

Back in '86 me and my fat a** friends were going on the log flume and the log could not go up the first hill so when another log came by it crashed into our log and pushed us up all true sadly and I reacently got stuck on the jokers lift 5 minutes before the park closed and might i add that it was pouring out ahh memories

Back on my birthday in October, the launch of Kingda Ka malfunctioned while we were on it leaving us stuck for a solid five minutes. The train was then sent backward to the unused station where we were evacuated and given the chance to wait until the ride was fixed.

The only time I can remember getting stuck on a ride was at DW when It's a Small World broke down for about a half hour. Just to torture us, the music kept playing over and over again.........AAAAGGGGHHHHH! :shocking:

Of course that was nothing compared to being stuck five hours on an Amtrak train in the tunnel under Manhattan because of an electrical problem. :Punk:

Edited by dougdrummer

The only time I can remember getting stuck on a ride was at DW when It's a Small World broke down for about a half hour. Just to torture us, the music kept playing over and over again.........AAAAGGGGHHHHH! :shocking:

It's a Small World is like the worst ride to get stuck on with the music being played on repeat. I wish the music automatically shut off when the ride breaks.

Worst ride to get stuck on is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I was riding it once when it broke down by the Walloping Willow. Was stuck partway upside down with all my weight on my shoulders for 20 minutes and was really painful. Normally you are only in that position for a half second.

Worst ride to get stuck on is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I was riding it once when it broke down by the Walloping Willow. Was stuck partway upside down with all my weight on my shoulders for 20 minutes and was really painful. Normally you are only in that position for a half second.

I can't imagine being stuck on a ride in anything but an upright position.

Has anyone ever been stuck on Kingda Ka way up near the top??? If you were afraid of heights that would be terrifying.

Many years ago I was stuck on a plane after we landed, but were delayed a while from being able to get off at the gate. This one passenger must have been claustrophobic, because they went nuts running around screaming they had to get off the plane. I can imagine that happening on a broken down ride.

• 5 weeks later...

Yesterday I was stuck on the blue side of the parachutes for 15 minutes 5/8 up on the tower. Got a exit pass afterward which was nice.

Edited by The Master

okay - scratch Superman from my list of coasters to ride!

I remember one time on Superman, when they paused the train on the brakes in front of the station for the the other train to dispatch. My row was directly over a puddle of vomit on the platform, and of course the rides ops were slow dispatching the train in front of us. We weren't really stuck, just the most unpleasant wait to unload.