VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Joker: Post-Summer Thoughts

joe26713

So I've been to the park 8 times this year. but I only just got to ride the Joker. I was excited to go on it, put I always ended up riding Nitro a bunch and never got around to getting on it. The results: Disappointing. Based on the ride video and people talking about it, I was expecting an intense, high thrills experience. What I got was a ride with a smaller than expected amount of inversions and a really short ride time. The ride time, of course, was expected but overall it was a lackluster experience. I kind of felt bad for the people waiting in line for it. But maybe that's just me. So I want to know, now that the summer's over, what are your final thoughts on the Joker?

It's okay but not it is one of those rides to ride if there isn't really a line for if you've been on it or is your home park. The Joker is a fun ride from start to finish but is lower than my expectations because of the obvious lack in flips but that mostly has to do with the weight of riders.

Haven't rode it in months because it was very uncomfortable the last time I went on because I got held upside down too many times. And I know each ride is different, but I haven't felt like going on since then. And I actually thought the ride was more enjoyable before they increased the flipping.