VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Santa's Wild Sleigh Ride VR- Coming to some Six Flags Parks at HITP 2016

Mr.Six

So far, we know a park that will be getting Santa's Wild Sleigh Ride VR. This will be coming to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Looks pretty cool, but, up here in New Jersey, we are not getting the VR.

Magic Mountain Example:

So far, we know a park that will be getting Santa's Wild Sleigh Ride VR. This will be coming to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Looks pretty cool, but, up here in New Jersey, we are not getting the VR.

Any reason or evidence why we aren't getting it? I'm thinking because of weather reasons, but they can put it on Skull Mountain again.

Any reason or evidence why we aren't getting it? I'm thinking because of weather reasons, but they can put it on Skull Mountain again.

I did a little looking around, and my guess is that Mr. Six's claim comes from the VR not being included in Great Adventure's version of the ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQRrmymTBWY&ab_channel=SixFlags

Out of the 5 parks that Six Flags uploaded these ads for, only MM has the VR advertised.

I'd be pretty surprised if we didn't get it, so I'm puzzled as to why only MM would get this.

Like I've said in previous posts, I loved ROTG on SM, so I think Holiday Themed VR is a pretty good edition to Magic Mountain. I just don't understand why other parks aren't getting it.

Disneyland does ride updates to some rides such as Haunted Mansion for Halloween and the holidays, could be like that and the others aren't in the same boat of the amount of competition- Over Texas competes with Fiesta Texas in a way, Over Georgia is probably about just as far away from Carowinds as the Texas parks, There are a lot more family parks in our area and they close around Halloween [even Dorney]. Hersheypark is Great Adventure's closet competitor and they only started running coasters last season, definitely 2017 for Great Adventure if they want to.

I did a little looking around, and my guess is that Mr. Six's claim comes from the VR not being included in Great Adventure's version of the ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQRrmymTBWY&ab_channel=SixFlags

Out of the 5 parks that Six Flags uploaded these ads for, only MM has the VR advertised.

I'd be pretty surprised if we didn't get it, so I'm puzzled as to why only MM would get this.

SFMM is the flagship park for SF they get all the best stuff.