ET x1

RT x1

Medusa x1

Ntiro x1

BTR x1

Bucaneer x1

Before I describe yesterday, heres a review of Fly Me to the Moon

6/10

First time riding it, the theatre just opened and the queue was dark. In the pre-show, they played the safety film three times before showing the trailer and clip. The seats did lots of movements. When the film ended, everyone said "Thats It?" Overall, it was ok.

I went with my mom and my friends Daniel and David. After riding the short simulator, we rode Scream Machine twice (first time riding GASM twice in one day). Later that day we went on Rolling Thunder, El Toro, Medusa, Nitro, Batman, and Bucaneer. All the rides we went on (except El Toro) had short lines. While at Movietown, I saw the Dark Knight's construction. The entrance portal recieved more theme elements. Also, there was a gate open in the Stunt Arena. I felt like going in there before being stop by my mom. Before we entered the park, my mom had trouble smuggling outside food. She had to put it in the lockers outside the entrance. In return, we didn't buy any souviners that day from the park. Overall, yesterday was a hot and fun day.

Luis L.

Glad tohear you had a fun day at the park Luis. I am gearing up here for plenty of upcoming trips to the park myself, but it is nice to see everyone so far has had good experiences. Did you guys get any pictures from the day, or just enjoy your day without stopping to snap?

Glad tohear you had a fun day at the park Luis. I am gearing up here for plenty of upcoming trips to the park myself, but it is nice to see everyone so far has had good experiences. Did you guys get any pictures from the day, or just enjoy your day without stopping to snap?

Sadly, I Don't have a digital camera of my own. :angry:

All 3 times I have been at the park so far this year have been great, not too crowded so far.