VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

11/5/16

Viper26

The park was dead because Fright Fest was over and Holiday in the Park isn't ready. With that, lines were minimal, except for Superman because they were slow with one train operations. And I did not saw Glow in the Dark floats.

Harley Quinn - 1x - I had to do it and wasn't worth it. I like standing airtime though.

The Joker - 1x

Kingda Ka - 3x - The first two times in front row. The third time was on second row and it was painful.

Zumanjaro - 1x - Had Car 2 (middle) to ourselves.

El Toro - 2x - As of now, I rode Toro more than Nitro. That'll change come next visit.

Superman - 1x - Line was 30 minutes because of slow one train operations and a British family who unnecessarily had Flash Pass Platinum hogged up the front row right before I got on.

Nitro - 1x - Ride 27 means I did step 1 of being a Six Flags Super Fan. Also running two trains.

My complaints are that the park shouldn't have sold Flash Passes today with the crowds and Johnny Rockets Express needs to add onions to burgers. Also, Bizarro and Runaway Mine Train should've been open.

If you want to give Harley Quinn Crazy Train another chance, try one of the last few rows (if that wasn't where you rode the coaster already). It's kind of cool to still be on the lift hill and the front of the train is already down the first drop.

Hopefully if Holiday in the Park continues to draw a lot of people, maybe in the next few years the park will keep Frontier Adventures and Runaway Mine Train or possibly Bizarro too open past Fright Fest especially with the Skyway now running for the event.

If you want to give Harley Quinn Crazy Train another chance, try one of the last few rows (if that wasn't where you rode the coaster already). It's kind of cool to still be on the lift hill and the front of the train is already down the first drop.

Hopefully if Holiday in the Park continues to draw a lot of people, maybe in the next few years the park will keep Frontier Adventures and Runaway Mine Train or possibly Bizarro too open past Fright Fest especially with the Skyway now running for the event.

I rode on row 19.