VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

11/11/16- It's Almost Holiday in the Park!

Mr.Six

The holiday season is approaching so I decided to go to Six Flags Great Adventure one last time this season before Holiday in the Park. I had a great time! Now, before I get into photos, I'm gonna break down my day.

We got to the park when it opened, 11AM. We went right for El Toro, seeing it was closed, so we went to El Diablo and rode it twice. But, on the second time since it was only me and my friends on we told the operator to loop us 21 times and he did! When do you get to do that?!? Then El Toro reopened with a 0 minute wait, but guess what, it closed again because the train got stuck! We kept waiting for another 15 minutes, then we got on back row. Next up we hit Wildside Pizza (Primo's Pizza, whatever) and got some food because it was almost lunch time. Then we headed over to the boardwalk section to ride superman and it had an hour wait out of nowhere! So, we headed to Green Lantern, which wasn't my choice by the way! After Green Lantern, which was running pretty good actually we needed a break. So we headed over to Twister, Thigh Crusher I mean. After that we went over to The Joker, which had the longest wait of the day, 35 minutes, I also got some pictures of the Holly Jolly Christmas area while doing that. After that we did Skull Mountain, which was meh, the only thing I found was that you could see the light of the Flash Pass entrance, just an observation though. Next up was Nitro which had a 5 minute wait, and it was running just okay. Then, we headed to Safari Kids for some HITP prep photos and then we went to ride Batman front row. Then we went over to see some Justice League construction, and shoutout to the Six Flags security team for letting us get a sneak peek! Then we ate and left. Had a great visit to Six Flags Great Adventure, my next visit will be when the park fully transforms into: Holiday in the Park.

Now, it's photo time! Here are some Holiday in the Park and some overall photos of my trip! Enjoy

-Mr.Six :rainbowflash:

CxHfBDCXgAAIup_.jpgCxHeSz3WQAAVXr7.jpgCxHfnmSWEAETia_.jpgCxHpoJvWIAAx-y_.jpgCxHpszIWQAANLHu.jpgCxHp4MBXAAADPFB.jpg

That's good Green Lantern is open again so whatever caused it to be closed on Thursday must have been minor.

I guess Superman having an hour wait on a day that doesn't sound too crowded shows that 13 years later, it is still one of the more popular coasters in the park even if part of the longer wait was because 1 train was running.

That's good Green Lantern is open again so whatever caused it to be closed on Thursday must have been minor.

I guess Superman having an hour wait on a day that doesn't sound too crowded shows that 13 years later, it is still one of the more popular coasters in the park even if part of the longer wait was because 1 train was running.

Green Lantern was open for I think 10 cycles, then it closed for the day. And Superman was running 2 trains with a bad operator. I counted that a dispatch took 4% Minutes.

Green Lantern was open for I think 10 cycles, then it closed for the day. And Superman was running 2 trains with a bad operator. I counted that a dispatch took 4% Minutes.

It's possible some of the employees from Six Flags America and maybe New England were working at the park causing slower than normal operations. Last year during the Fall Bonus Weekend, workers from Six Flags America would volunteer to work the weekend due to understaffing.

I didn't realize Superman was going to run 2 trains again this year, with 1 train running previous days I just thought they had already taken the other train away for the rest of the season. Maybe after today it will just be 1 train the rest of the year?

It's possible some of the employees from Six Flags America and maybe New England were working at the park causing slower than normal operations. Last year during the Fall Bonus Weekend, workers from Six Flags America would volunteer to work the weekend due to understaffing.

When I was at the park on election day, there were lots of employees from SFA and SFNE, even wearing uniforms from those parks.