VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 8 - Introduce More Animals to the Park and Safari

• 2 weeks later...

We need more animals like chimps, gorillas, bats, crocodiles, polar bears, killer whales, return of dolphins, raccoons, foxes, and more.

I wouldn't say Mirine Life but put some gates up in an unused area of the safari and there are your primates. Foxes and Racoons would be cool side stuff at Camp. Edited by Mr.Six

We need more animals like chimps, gorillas, bats, crocodiles, polar bears, killer whales, return of dolphins, raccoons, foxes, and more.

Agree with Chimps, Gorillas, Crocodiles, and Dolphins; But I don't know how Polar Bears could be added to either a show or safari unless they're enclosed.

Also I don't see Killer Whales happening cause Of Blackfish (Despite that biased fictional movie being taken as serious)

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with Chimps, Gorillas, Crocodiles, and Dolphins; But I don't know how Polar Bears could be added to either a show or safari unless they're enclosed.

Also I don't see Killer Whales happening cause Of Blackfish (Despite that biased fictional movie being taken as serious)

He is right that movie is fake and Biased