VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Coasters that you wouldn't care if the park said they

Mrpq

Coaster removale   

45 members have voted

1. 1. You wouldnt be upset if they removed...

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl3181 said:

And yes, I'm one of the few who love going on Green Lantern. 

I'm one of those people too. They shouldn't remove Green Lantern because it was added not too long ago and usually has an average wait time of 30 minutes on a normal day.

1 hour ago, Mrpq said:

That coaster at SFFT ic no where close to being capable of handling our crowds  

I understand the concern, but crowds tend to auto-regulate themselves. Chiller never had 4 hour lines when it was the most popular coaster in the park despite its poor capacity. Joker, another low capacity coaster, rarely has a longer line than than KK, Toro, Nitro or Superman despite being 10-15 years newer than them.

I know the RMC Raptor has even worse capacity than those rides, and will probably be more attractive to the GP as well, but I doubt it would be quite the problem many people are expecting. I am certainly rooting for a T-Rex, but it wouldn't surprise nor concern me if we got a Raptor instead.

• 10 months later...
On 9/12/2017 at 3:23 PM, Nitro1118 said:

I understand the concern, but crowds tend to auto-regulate themselves. Chiller never had 4 hour lines when it was the most popular coaster in the park despite its poor capacity. Joker, another low capacity coaster, rarely has a longer line than than KK, Toro, Nitro or Superman despite being 10-15 years newer than them.

I know the RMC Raptor has even worse capacity than those rides, and will probably be more attractive to the GP as well, but I doubt it would be quite the problem many people are expecting. I am certainly rooting for a T-Rex, but it wouldn't surprise nor concern me if we got a Raptor instead.

When I go, I can marathon The Joker because there is no wait. If you live by Jackson, go there at 5 because there are no lines. I go on Nitro like ten times and el toro like 5.

• 3 months later...