VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Hersheypark June 2017

Viper26

So I'm going to Hersheypark for a class trip in early June. I know it'll not be very crowded as I'm going on a Monday. Hoping to get on all front rows for roller coasters. Any tips, advice, suggestions I should have before going?

Try to ride Fahrenheit and Laff Trakk as early as possible. Laff Trakk has horrible capacity, when I was there in October and all other coasters were 5 - 15 minute waits, Laff Trakk was still 45 minutes.

Great Bear and Sky Rush have separate front row lines before the station so they tend to get longer waits than other parks compared to Batman where it's usually only a 2 or 3 extra train wait at the most. I still haven't tried Skyrush in the front because of that since it's not worth an extra 15 to 20 minutes to me.

Sidewinder is better than other boomerangs in the area because of the vest restraints.

Try to ride Fahrenheit and Laff Trakk as early as possible. Laff Trakk has horrible capacity, when I was there in October and all other coasters were 5 - 15 minute waits, Laff Trakk was still 45 minutes.

Great Bear and Sky Rush have separate front row lines before the station so they tend to get longer waits than other parks compared to Batman where it's usually only a 2 or 3 extra train wait at the most. I still haven't tried Skyrush in the front because of that since it's not worth an extra 15 to 20 minutes to me.

Sidewinder is better than other boomerangs in the area because of the vest restraints.

I've heard and known about Fahrenheit and Laff Trakk's low capacity and long lines. While Great Bear and Skyrush have separate front row lines, I'm hoping they aren't an extra 15-20 minutes as I'm going on a Monday; maybe and extra 5 to maybe no more than ten minutes. I'm surprised to hear Sidewinder is one of the better Boomerangs as I usually don't hear a lot of good reviews on it. I may or may not ride it as it is a Boomerang and I'll end up riding two other Boomerangs this year as well as Goliath at Six Flags New England.

Hershey does have a waterpark so you may want to pack a swimsuit. Their six waterslides are pretty good. The front of the park is usually more crowded than the rear by Midway America. Their Ferris Wheel also gets a bad line so you may want to ride that early too. The Reeses shooting ride has a single rider line that saves time.

Hershey does have a waterpark so you may want to pack a swimsuit. Their six waterslides are pretty good. The front of the park is usually more crowded than the rear by Midway America. Their Ferris Wheel also gets a bad line so you may want to ride that early too. The Reeses shooting ride has a single rider line that saves time.

I'm not planning on doing the water park. I don't really like water parks. Still deciding on whether I'm doing Reese's Challenge or not.

I'm not planning on doing the water park. I don't really like water parks. Still deciding on whether I'm doing Reese's Challenge or not.

There is a single rider lane on Reeses that is almost always a walk on.

Edited by The Master

Yeah most people either don't seem to want to use it or don't realize it exists. I don't think I have ever seen more than 5 or 6 people in the line.

If I do it then hopefully I see the single rider line. I plan on riding most of the rides alone so I get the best possible experience on each ride.

• 1 month later...