VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Kings Dominion April 29th and April 30th

Mr.Six

Every year I usually go to a new theme park for my birthday. In past years the Parks have been like Six Flags America, Dollywood, Moreys Piers and more have call been amazing trips. My birthday was March 31st but I have stuff planned throughout the April weekends. We are planning to go the weekend of the 29th. Any tips?

If you get there at opening, I would get to Volcano first as it almost always has the longest line in the park. I would also try to ride Backlot Stunt Coaster and Flight of Fear early too. Save Dominator until later in the day since it's near the opening and most people go there for their first ride of the day,

• 2 weeks later...

We have added another half day the 30th. The rest of the day we will be going to Six Flags America. (The 30th)

Even though its an hour and a half from Kings Dominion, Six Flags America has slow operations throughout. What would be a 5 minute wait for a roller coaster at most parks would be a 20 minute wait there. But to make it up, the employees are very nice and helpful with a positive attidude. I don't recommend riding the Mind Eraser and probably Roar.

Even though its an hour and a half from Kings Dominion, Six Flags America has slow operations throughout. What would be a 5 minute wait for a roller coaster at most parks would be a 20 minute wait there. But to make it up, the employees are very nice and helpful with a positive attidude. I don't recommend riding the Mind Eraser and probably Roar.

I was at SFA last year. It was a good time.

• 4 weeks later...