VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Sesame Place 8/24/16

TylerRRC1972

Sorry for the Delay. A few days before I found out the Phillie Phanatic was going to be at Sesame Place for Dine with Me. So the three of us decided to head down, the Phanatic was Great and Funny, the Food Catered was Great and all Philly Favorites. Here is my Nephews Ride Count, Vapor Trail x2, Blast Off x2, Captain Cookies High C Adventures x2, Elmos Cloud Chaser, Flying Cookie Jars, Flyin Fish x2, Monster Mix Up and Peek a Bug. It was very crowded so I got the magic quere pass. This Park really needs to Build out or build a separate water park down the road. Thanks For Looking In.

IMG 20160825 081851945

IMG 20160824 150557758 HDR

IMG 20160824 150521071

IMG 20160824 151645366

IMG 20160824 150506765

IMG 20160824 144500245

IMG 20160824 144355732

IMG 20160824 122053988

IMG 20160824 122121927

• Like 1

That's cool the Phanatic was there, he is so much fun to watch with his antics. It looks like they have added a lot of rides. I used to visit the park when they had no rides and just the water park and playground type activities like the nets, obstacle course, crystal climber, Cookie Monster Mountain etc. I did go there once in 2000 and did ride Vapor Trail though.

It's a shame the park is so land locked. There were times I would go to Oxford Valley Mall and drive past the parking lots for the park and couldn't believe how many cars were there for the park.

SeaWorld Won't do that, i think they need to remove Snuffy's Slides and Slippery Streak, build a mat racer (the Legoland in CA is adding that to their water park so their is a more kid/family friendly version out there) there, as well as use the lake (if possible, i don't think the lake belongs to them).

If they wanted to, they could remove the preferred parking and build a garage across the street (and build a path between CML and the gate area [perhaps move Vapor Trail into Monster Land, not gate area]).

Parque Plaza Sesamo is in what is called an escrow (look it up). The site of the park used to be a foundry and is still owned in the name of the company that had the land. It's about as big as Sesame Place, but has some real thrill rides (like an S&S Drop Tower and a Turbo Force ride [RCT3 calls it a Spin Doctor]. Its apart of a 350 acre public park with a sports stadium, convention center, and a private theater.

More Educational back then, I miss the nets and bridges though. They just keep adding rides, try getting around when everyone has a baby carriage in the park or during the parade.

That reminds me of the Magic Kingdom three years ago. Between the baby strollers and the handicapped adult scooters, there was no where to go.

• Like 1