VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Justice League - the Opening 6/15/17

dougdrummer

Wow - I've never seen a Log Flume that doesn't have a rotating platform! .

log flume at Dorney Park doesn't have one. It has a duel loading platform and each log comes to stop to load and unload. That log flum happens to also be one of my favorites also lol

So, what about the "Virtual Loop" that was advertised??? I guess it wasn't that spectacular since no one even mentioned it in their report (unless I missed it). Seems like an exciting ride, though. I'll post some aerials of this section of the park after my next flyover.

• Like 1

So, what about the "Virtual Loop" that was advertised??? I guess it wasn't that spectacular since no one even mentioned it in their report (unless I missed it). Seems like an exciting ride, though. I'll post some aerials of this section of the park after my next flyover.

The virtual loop happens so fast, that most people don't even realize it until halfway through or afterwards. (Kinda like an "Oh, THAT was the loop!" realization) It's not that spectacular.

BUT, the virtual roll is pretty cool. Makes up for the loop.

Wow - I've never seen a Log Flume that doesn't have a rotating platform! And I believe the Chocolate World tour ride also has a rotating platform.

The one at Kings dominion doesnt. It's duel just like at Dorney.

What is the virtual loop?

On a screen, one of the scenes towards the end shows the vehicle you're on doing a loop. As it's a virtual loop, you don't go upside down but it does feel like you are.

• 1 month later...

We've ridden it 6 times today lol Highest score I got was 220,000. My son got 190,000.

Fun fun ride. I don't think I'd wait hours for it, but my kids LOVED it!

I scored 182,00 the other day, but it was only me and my wife in the car, so less people fighting over targets. It told me I was in the top 40% of all time, which I don't think is all that much of a compliment. LOL