VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2019 - Fright Guide Now Available

29yrswithaGApass

• 7 months later...

It looks like the Fright Fest 2019 Website is live,  but looks undone.  So far, the “Bloodshed” maze is back Replacing “Hellfest” from last year.  Also, Aftermath has been moved from next to Looney Tunes Seaport to the Metropolis area of the park.

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/special-events/fright-fest-night

Edited by Mr.Six

Looking at all those operating days in November it's almost strange to think that 5 years ago November maybe had 1 or 2 operating days at most before the park closed for the season and now the park is open 14 out of 30 days in the month.

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Fright Fest 2019 - Fright Guide Now Available
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 9:26 PM, CrazyCoaster said:

I’m going on Sunday does anyone now how much a one day maze pass is for a season pass holder?

Prices vary by day and by weekend. Typically less on Fridays, but also tends to go up as we're closer to Halloween. Here are 2 examples:

Friday 9/13:

70233624_10216579623457686_8450041429790

Saturday 9/14:

70305038_10216582829257829_9066373750777

• 2 weeks later...

I went last night as well^ Lines were insane for a friday, and decorations of the park definitely seem lacking especially the fountain and main entrance area which usually has way more props. I did notice many more scare actors for the themed areas, I did not go on the trails though. And what's with Bone Butcher ? Why is there no sign for it like every year?

7 hours ago, Nitr0o said:

I went last night as well^ Lines were insane for a friday, and decorations of the park definitely seem lacking especially the fountain and main entrance area which usually has way more props. I did notice many more scare actors for the themed areas, I did not go on the trails though. And what's with Bone Butcher ? Why is there no sign for it like every year?

I believe they are decorating a lot less for FF to allow a quicker changeover to HITP. Last year, they even began to take FF decorations down a week before Halloween. 

18 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

They didn’t hang the sign last year either.  

2018_10_08_IMG_6801%20copy.jpg

Hmm I must've not noticed. That's kinda dumb though.

15 hours ago, The Master said:

I believe they are decorating a lot less for FF to allow a quicker changeover to HITP. Last year, they even began to take FF decorations down a week before Halloween. 

That makes a lot of sense, although I don't agree with that either. Fright Fest used to be much better. I will say though last year I got lucky and managed to get free maze passes from someone I know and the mazes have gotten better over the years for sure. But this year I didn't get that luxury, nor did I feel like paying for it, but at least that's something that's getting better.

• 2 weeks later...