VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2019 SFGA Theme Park Map

29yrswithaGApass

1 hour ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

While El Diablo was removed this year, that area might be saved for a new coaster like RMC Raptor or T-Rex in next year.

Or they will get new 30M Super Loop in somewhere in Metropolis area in near future.

It won;t be a Trex, it's not ready to be bought yet by parks. RMC has said they want to focus on the raptor before they sell the Trex. 

Just now, Six Flags FUN! said:

Maybe we could get RMC Raptor in next year which would be custom one not a clone one right?

There's a good chance SFOT is getting a raptor instead as there have been survey crews around their shoot the chutes ride which has been closed for a bit. Maybe SFGADV will get something like Full Throttle. 

2 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

And yet the map still has the Movietown Arena listed.  ;)

Could be a great opportunity for a Justice League stunt show sometime in the future. Even though they're usually cheesy, it's still nice to be able to sit down after so much walking and take in a show.

Also, we still only have 2 water rides in the park (Congo and Log Flume). There's some leftover real estate next to Justice League (old Musik Express/Spinmeister spots) that would be a great area for some type of Aquaman themed water ride. Those hot summer days really make me yearn for the days of Movietown Water Effect and its giant splash waves.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, BuddyChrist said:

Could be a great opportunity for a Justice League stunt show sometime in the future. Even though they're usually cheesy, it's still nice to be able to sit down after so much walking and take in a show.

Also, we still only have 2 water rides in the park (Congo and Log Flume). There's some leftover real estate next to Justice League (old Musik Express/Spinmeister spots) that would be a great area for some type of Aquaman themed water ride. Those hot summer days really make me yearn for the days of Movietown Water Effect and its giant splash waves.

You could relocate Swashbuckler to Spin Meister's spot as The Flash (best part, no paint job). Then a gen 2 Enterpeise (Catwoman's Whip) where Swashbuckler was. There is a rumor that the ride between a Raptor and a T-Rex would be a wing coaster with a seat on either side of the track (which was what the Raptor was supposed to be, apparently). Even though I was thinking of doing something Gatekeeper-esque with the station re-using the Sim building, it is probably 100x easier to put it in Rolling Thunder's spot (in my opinion, they should have RMC'd Rolling Thunder and scrapped Colossus at MM for future Water Park expansion, it looks like trash from Google Maps). 

The Safari Tours childrens attraction, Rockwall and Splashwater Oasis are all not present on the 2019 Map.  Splashwater Oasis was imminent to get removed,  but I’m a little surprised with the other two.

1 hour ago, Mr.Six said:

The Safari Tours childrens attraction, Rockwall and Splashwater Oasis are all not present on the 2019 Map.  Splashwater Oasis was imminent to get removed,  but I’m a little surprised with the other two.

Good catch with Rockwall and Safari Tours. I didn’t even notice. I didn’t see Rockwall get used much last year so that’s not too surprising, but I’m hoping that not having Safari Tours on the map was a typo.

I'm very happy with the in park wifi, it's a long needed addition to the park. Also if Chopsix is anything like the version at SFA, then it will be one of my favorite food places in the park. Had the one at SFA a few years ago and thought it was better than average for six flags food. Also excited to use mobile ordering this year! Hopefully they make it easy and worthwhile.