VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Brand Water Slides

Railer

Does anyone know if Six Flags still has their own brand of backyard water slides? (Like those inflatable Banzai slides) They were around last year or the year before but I have not seen them this year in stores. I know Toys "R" Us used to carry them. Attendance is dropping off in my Backyard Six Flags and the park needs a new attraction. And if I am going to get one of those slides it want to get a Six Flags one. :Mickeymorph:

• 1 month later...

I noticed the last time I was at the park that the merchandise no longer said Great Adventure on it. All the merchandise was just generic Six Flags with no park specific details. I find this to be just another example of the park losing it's identity.

I imagine it's easier to just ship the same merchandise to all of their parks, but I also think they could sell more by making the merchandise park specific. If you go to one park and buy a merchandise that says Six Flags and then go to another park and they have the same thing, you have no reason to purchase anything.

Things are looking up! Recently there has been more and more merchandise that is Great Adventure specific. I have the receipts to prove it! I especially like it that the park is now selling clothing that not only says Great Adventure but also references 1974.

But you are right, there were a few years that you couldn't find anything but items that simply had Six Flags and the exclamattion point logo on it.

• 4 weeks later...