VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Vanishing Smoking Area's

Urklore

Has anyone seen or noticed the ever shrinking Smoking areas in our park. i Understood That they had to repurpose some of the areas for mask relief zones During the COVID Era. We did have 9 Smoking areas in and around the park. As of right now are down to only 3. I have seen a increase do to the lack of these areas more people vaping and smoking in the park and more cigarettes' buts littering the ground. Does anyone know the reason my thought it was where the cameras are located at an attempt to stop to use of marijuana in our park. Is this the real reason or are they attempting to make the park smoke free all together. It just seems odd to me that they would remove over half of these locations that have been smoking locations for years with out making other concessions for the smokers that enter the park. 

• 6 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 4:25 PM, GAcoaster said:

This seems to be the way the whole industry is going. At Disney you can only smoke outside the parks. 

I was under the idea that it was so they could pack as many people into Disneyland as possible for Galaxy's Edge.

Of course when you look at younger generations, they prefer "Non-Tabacco-Stuff" instead of Cigarettes.

I didn't want to get banned so I cleaned it up.

• 1 month later...