VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Topple Tower

OMG!!! I would ABSOLUTLY love to see one of these at GADV. That would be amazing. I can see people walking by and freak out for a second when all of a sudden it starts to topple...HAHAHAHA...

BTW: I cant figure out how to put a video on here so you can search it on youtube. =]

Edited by southview2

If a park as amazing as Dollywood cannot keep a Topple Tower working properly why would we want one at GADV? It seems to me that many of the Huss rides are nothing but issues in the US.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hopefully this helps I believe this is what you were referring to, and if so now people don't have to worry about the search :) This is the Topple Tower at MarineLand in Canada.

Edited by JetsDevs4Lyf

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hopefully this helps I believe this is what you were referring to, and if so now people don't have to worry about the search :) This is the Topple Tower at MarineLand in Canada.

Thanks! Thats the one, it look amazing and I want GADV to get one, that and a drop tower for 2009, :D

Dollywood has one of these actually themed well with sound effects and water spraying up at you and the ride is still weak. I thought it would be alot more fun . I was sadly disappointed. Plz dont waste wishes on one of these things. Watch the video do you hear people screaming or see killer fun happening? No my friends no fun to be had here. DROP TOWER DROP TOWER