VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Kandy Kitchen (AKA Kingdom Traders)

Great spotlight on this shop.  I was particularly fond of the peanut butter fudge they made in Kandy Kitchen and would usually stop in to get some when I wasn't working, playing in the park.  It was also a great, very cold place to cool off on very hot, humid days when it was Kandy Kitchen.

• Like 1

I will always remember the little bags of peanut brittle. We'd go in and get the free samples from the tray they'd put out, then dig through the bags to find one we could afford since they were sold by weight. I remember at the end of the season they had them discounted to get rid of all the peanuts for the year and getting a really big bag for what I normally would have bought a small bag for, and thinking how I wanted to save it to last all winter. 

The other thing I will always remember was the back room of the store was where they stored boxes of bulk candy, and I heard stories of the characters "having an emergency" and ducking into the back room. The large head of some of the costumes could hold A LOT of candy which might have slipped in while they were back there...