VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I went to La Ronde today. It was great, went on everything I wanted to, and La Momie was pretty cool (though I thought the Holloween walk through was better). I got to see my great friend Marc, and it's been nice. I also went to The Great Escape twice since Saturday! (I'm in the middle of my week long vacation, but tonight is the only night I have internet, because I'm in Montreal)

I hate August because it is the most crowded month with theme parks, and the August crowds are usually pretty rough people and they also take their toll on the parks as well.

Edited by The Master

Tomorrow I am officially no longer living in NYC. Tomorrow morning, my mom and I are driving down to Florida where I am moving into an apartment on Walt Disney World property. That's right, the Disney College Program. I check in on Wednesday, and from there, I start my next 6 month Disney experiment. I will keep you guys updated on what I'm doing. As of right now, I am nervous and scared to death, because I have absolutely no idea what to expect. But I know I'm going to love it =)