VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

Too bad the previews just came out, marketing those two together would have been great I would think. The History Channel always does that type of thing where a big movie coming out has programming related to it on the History channel for like a good week. Having this program on during the premiere of the movie would have been golden marketing in my opinion.

Wow, I've never even been there and those photos are pretty depressing. It is such a shame what happens to some of these parks once they close down instead of being sold to new management or anything. They are left in such ruins and become a real shell of themselves. Sorry you guys had to lose the park. Especially one whose lifespan was so long.

I'm glad you guys were able to get the site back up and running this afternoon. I was quite confused for a moment when I typed in the address and found it asking me to enter a network ID and password haha. Always fun times I can imagine when you have to run an entire website the size that this one is.

Well then thank you very much Tom for all of your hard work.

That' pretty funny this exact week last year the girlfriend and I were vacationing down in Walt Disney World from thr 8th through the 13th. I can't believe it is already a year since then, but Disney is definately a fun time. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying yourself. :):hyper:

I give you a ton of credit because I am sure you had much better things to be doing than having to work through problems with the website. As I have said before I give you guys a ton of credit because it can't be easy juggling everything else you do outside of this, and then spending as much time as you do putting spotlights together and generally maintaining the site and it is much appreciated.

I hope you guys have a great weekend as I'm getting away from things for a short respite and a bit of relaxation for a few days, so I will talk to you all next week some time. Be Well :).

I give you a ton of credit because I am sure you had much better things to be doing than having to work through problems with the website. As I have said before I give you guys a ton of credit because it can't be easy juggling everything else you do outside of this, and then spending as much time as you do putting spotlights together and generally maintaining the site and it is much appreciated.

I hope you guys have a great weekend as I'm getting away from things for a short respite and a bit of relaxation for a few days, so I will talk to you all next week some time. Be Well :).

We're always glad to hear people enjoy the site...just wait until you see the next two rollouts! These are going to be HUGE additions to the site, and we'll be adding even more interactivity as part of that rollout. ;)

And I think we have something really special coming in April for an anniversary coming up too.

Take another ride on the Sunshine Highway,

take another ride and try to turn it around.

Take another ride down the Sunshine Highway,

Take another ride and try to turn it around, tonight.