VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

One of my all time favorite commercials!

That's a classic commercial! I can remember me and my friends going to the park and singing that song on GA's Log Flume early one morning. It was 1982 and we were the first log to depart the station. It was so early the park had that "waking up fresh" feeling.

What ever happend to all the McDonalds characters? They were so HR Puff n' Stuff-ish.

I remember collecting the set of McDonalds characater drinking glasses when I was little. I had just received the final one in the eight glass set, the Hamburgular, and they recalled them because of lead paint. But not before I had seven weeks of use with the rest of the set! That may explain a lot of things! :)

What ever happened to all the McDonalds characters? They were so HR Puff n' Stuff-ish.

I remember collecting the set of McDonalds character drinking glasses when I was little. I had just received the final one in the eight glass set, the Hamburgular, and they recalled them because of lead paint. But not before I had seven weeks of use with the rest of the set! That may explain a lot of things! :)

There's an interesting story behind that.

As usual, my company's software release will be coming the last possible minute on a Friday (today), so I'll have to be on email from home to send software to clients tonight... :rolleyes:

At least I'll have Monday off, and have to go to Center City Philadelphia for class on Tuesday, so I won't be back in the office until Wednesday!