VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

Yea! I live near princeton and I last saw snow near me (like a good snow storm where school is closed) in two years! But I have a house in vermont so I still get the snow! And Lots Of it!!!!!! :)

It is suppose to snow tomorrow afternoon. Fun, fun, fun! But I guess we can't complain.

Supposed to be mainly rain in South NJ and the Philly area which I am happy with. Rain is better than snow!

Edited by The Master

Well here in the Delaware valley it is snowing but it is just a light coat but will turn to rain tonight and rain all of tomorrow. Only snowed 2 other times and both had changed over to rain that melted what little snow there was, looks like it will happen again. Lehigh Valley looks like will be hit harder than us again.

Edited by The Master

Haha indeed... I would imagine meteorology would be a fun occupation. Especially because you can be wrong so often in predictions sometimes and still not lose your job lol. I guess it tells you how much everyone wanted to see some snow that we are all on a constant update watch lol.