VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

It will be nice just not to have to wear boots.

It was on the news that this snowfall has made this winter the second snowiest winter on record for Philly. It has snowed on 14 days so far this winter, the record is 17 days. The second snowiest winter is much more than enough snow, no more. However it looks like their is a chance for even more snow next Tuesday, we are getting close to the record.

Edited by The Master

Looks like a nor'easter is in store this Tuesday. It could dump alot of snow and there is a chance it could be the largest snowfall of this winter, a "snow bomb" depending on the track. At this rate we will be lucky if it doesn't snow for park opening, it keeps snowing every week still.

It seems we get warm for a day or two, then drops back to below normal with a snowstorm on the coldest day, then warms back up for a day or two before dropping again and repeating the cycle. It's better than constant cold like last month.

Predicting an inch of snow for my area Tuesday night which probably really means 3 inches since the snowfall has always been greater than what the weathermen say it will be. About 4 and a half snowy months this year.

Edited by The Master

Storm is going to be too far out to sea for any heavy snow, so they are probably right about an inch, surprisingly.

Yes thank goodness! Just a couple of days of cold and then back to warmer weather please! I've never been more ready for spring.

It's always bad weather in the northeast. It's cold and wet and damp most of the time which helps everything to decay faster. I am sure the different state DOTs have oversalted the roads again, so more delay for the classic car season.

Edited by The Master

I didn't get any snow on the 31st, for once.

Made it all winter as bad as it was without getting sick. Now that the weather is starting to get better I caught a cold damn it.