VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

^ I got my permit the day after my birthday, but I haven't gotten much driving experience yet. My mom doesn't like when I drive during rush hour, so she's making me wait until summer starts for me to really drive.

I don't know if I can drive outside of PA with just a permit, if I can I would drive my family to Great Adventure all the time! :turned:

I don't know how it is in PA, but in NJ there are levels leading to the full license- at 16 you can drive only with a NJ licensed driver, at 17 you can drive on your own but with restrictions (nighttime, amount of passengers), then finally at 18 you're free from restrictions. I honestly don't know about driving in other states with a permit. I tell my parents that once I can drive on my own I am going to drive down to the park regularly on weekends :nod:

I don't know how it is in PA, but in NJ there are levels leading to the full license- at 16 you can drive only with a NJ licensed driver, at 17 you can drive on your own but with restrictions (nighttime, amount of passengers), then finally at 18 you're free from restrictions. I honestly don't know about driving in other states with a permit. I tell my parents that once I can drive on my own I am going to drive down to the park regularly on weekends :nod:

I believe the restrictions based on your age are the same in PA as they are in NJ, and from doing a little research I have discovered that I in fact can drive in NJ! I hope my parents will let me drive to GA, and once I get my full license I'll be going to the park as often as I can :D

Hmmm.... A while ago I applied for a credit increase on my credit card and later received a letter in the mail saying I got denied because I haven't had my card for 12 months. This morning while browsing through my banking app because it got an update, I realized not only do I have a higher credit limit now, but it's a 1,000 more then I requested. Not going to question it lol

Just in case you can't get enough of Jersey Boys at the park, they are now coming to a theater near you. Personally, I have OD'd on Jersey Boys the past few summers. I would imagine workers at the park either love them or HATE them!

Oh, its a Warner Bros. film. Coming soon Jersey Boys: The Ride!

^ I do all my homework, it just takes forever because I'm reading the forums simultaneously. This website is just too interesting! :tongue_smilie:

^ Yep I understand. Especially since whenever I have to Google something for school this website shows up as a suggested website since I'm on here a lot and it also starts with "g". Google or GreatAdventureHistory? The million dollar question...

^ Occasionally I will go to Google, but I'll just wind up searching for GreatAdventureHistory instead of what I should be anyway. :shifty:

Happy late birthday by the way, I wasn't on the day of your birthday :Noisemaker:

I experience this too.

Got a call around 1:30 AM this mourning that my grandmother had passed away. She just had her 95th birthday in May. RIP grandmom.

Sorry for your loss

That looks like a neat Lego set. I still have the Space Mountain Knex set I bought at Disney World 3 or 4 years ago and haven't even opened it yet. Maybe I'll build it during the offseason.

Sorry for your loss

Thank you Yoshi. She visited GADV a couple of times years ago and she rode Roaring Rapids in it's first year. I also know she rode the Coney Island parachute tower during her honeymoon in the 1940s when it still operated.

Edited by The Master