VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Seabreeze Amusement Park Labor Day Weekend 2022

Sluggo77

Over Labor Day weekend I had the chance to make my first ever visit to Seabreeze Amusement Park in Rochester, New York. This park has some classics and a lot of history. Thanks to the their awesome team we had a great day and also had the chance to film on four rides.  After getting back I had some fun editing the footage below.  Thanks in advance for checking them out!

Bear Trax:  Junior steel coaster for the kiddos or kids at heart.

Bobsleds:  A true home grown park creation.  The story goes that park owner, George Long, visited Disneyland.  After seeing the then new Matterhorn with its tubular steel track he came back and looked to spice up an existing ride with this same style track and it’s still in operation today.

Log Flume:  Classic Log Flume ride featuring one of the steepest drops in the country.

Jack Rabbit:  Built all the way back in 1920.  At 102 Years young Jack Rabbit is the oldest continuously operating roller coaster in America!

• Like 3

Great videos!  They really show off this classic park. 

I love how the Bobsleds make the same sound as Disneyland’s Matterhorn. It is almost as if you can hear the Abominable Snowman too!

I also like the ground level rapids portion of the flume ride.  Makes me think of GA’s Hydro Flume.  

Thanks for sharing! 😀 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 10:15 AM, pashacar said:

Awesome videos. Had no idea this little park packed so much heat! Will have to make a stop next time I am in the area.

Thanks!  They also have the spinning coaster Whirlwind. Definitely a fun smaller park. 

51FF643A-4CEC-4C64-8CEB-AC303961E464.thumb.jpeg.fe787991337242bcd80a1569b60b721a.jpeg

Edited by Sluggo77