VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Who remembers when choosing a park admission was easy?

Who remembers the good old days when the only options to get into the theme park were either a one-day ticket or a season pass?  The only decision you had to make was whether or not to make it a one-day combination ticket with the Safari Park.  

I think the whole theme park industry has gone off-the-rails with the complexity they now build in to buying a ticket.  I am sure it must scare many guests away in frustration.  I know I can't keep track of the current offerings and I am going on 44 years as a season pass/membership holder.

• Like 4

I preferred those simple ticket/pass options.

When I bought my first Dorney pass in 2006 there was only 1 or 2 options. Same with my first Great Adventure pass in 2008. 

I have seen that they keep adding and removing passes for Great Adventure and you think you got a good deal only to find out there is a better pass for less money a few weeks later.

• Like 1

I certainly remember those days and, if you think about it, the incredible value that was built into your ticket (especially the combination ticket).  More than 100 rides, shows, and attractions.  And, something for everyone in the family, from toddlers to teenagers, dating couples, and parents to grandparents.  "Where you're part of the fun...  There's something for everyone."

• Like 1