VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

No preferred parking for members during HITP

29yrswithaGApass

If you are a member with the preferred parking benefit, you may have noticed that reserving preferred parking has not been available lately.  According to the chat rep I texted with, this benefit is not available to members during HITP.  He said it was a decision made at the park level. 

I haven’t been to the park since parking reservations were unavailable but the only sensible reason I can see for this is they removed the barriers and aren’t segregating the lots. 

Anyone been to the park this past weekend and noticed if that was the case?

If the benefit was discontinued, even temporarily, that is sad.  

• 2 weeks later...

That’s odd, because I’ve gone twice without reservations and all I’ve had to do was show my membership card to get through. No problems doing that so far, I’ll report back and see if it works again when I go tomorrow!

My trip since the outage of the calendar app glitch didn’t  prevent me from going into preferred. All I had to do was show my VIP card.  

Once again mixed messaging from corporate and the park. They need to work on using the same script when sharing information to guests.