VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Possessed Roller Coaster from Dorney Park proposed for Six Flags Great Adventure?

I was on the great adventure connoisseurs and theres a video of the flash coaster at six flags great America until I found this comment:

"Funny thing, the prototype of this ride was purchased for Great Adventure and was going to be installed in 2000, on the Viper site. But sometime in spring 1999 it was decided to transform and infuse Geauga Lake into Six Flags Ohio, and cap-ex projects from four parks, including the impulse for GAv, were re-routed there. So, the Intamin impulse that was contracted for Great Adventure is now operating as Possessed at Dorney."

so, is it true that this ride was proposed for six flags great adventure before giving it for geuaga lake instead or it just some rumor that he made up because i tried searching up more info about this and no results of this 

Edited by harry2004

• harry2004 changed the title to possessed roller coaster from Dorney park proposed for six flags great adventure?
  • GAcoaster changed the title to Possessed Roller Coaster from Dorney Park proposed for Six Flags Great Adventure?