VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Kryptonite Ride from Six Flags New England

harry2004

so, you know this ride from Six Flags New England?, yeah this one:

image.thumb.png.e404800e0142633d9b07f9c0f1f5f610.png

now that six flags new england removed this ride in favor of cyborg hyper drive, I love to see six flags great adventure gets this one , it could work perfect in where musik express used to be (if the flash coaster didn't take over that area) is or maybe frontier adventure where it gets a western theme

Edited by harry2004

That ride had the distinct issue of a "no single riders" policy due to the restraints. Also, retired rides aren't likely to come back-- they've already been "written off" by Six Flags due to cost to maintain. 

I'd rather see a Hully Gully or Trabant ride which is similar, but overall better, unfortunately I don't think they make them anymore. I always liked our old Schwabinchen/Sombrero ride. 

• Sad 1

• GAcoaster changed the title to Kryptonite Ride from Six Flags New England

yeah, you right, this is unlikely they get this from six flags new england, but I do like a cyborg hyper drive like ride somewhere, maybe in the plaza de carnival area where el diablo used to be (or maybe replace the Johnny rockets stand if that reserved for the new roller coaster)

• 5 months later...
On 9/19/2023 at 4:07 PM, GAcoaster said:

That ride had the distinct issue of a "no single riders" policy due to the restraints. Also, retired rides aren't likely to come back-- they've already been "written off" by Six Flags due to cost to maintain. 

I'd rather see a Hully Gully or Trabant ride which is similar, but overall better, unfortunately I don't think they make them anymore. I always liked our old Schwabinchen/Sombrero ride. 

I had to ride it with my mom in 2019. She didn't like it.

If it were able to get relocated, then who would it be themed to?? Poison Ivy??