VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Late Easter in 2009

GAcoaster

I was just putting together a schedule for classes next spring and realized that Easter is coming late...April 12th! I also noticed that the biggest local school districts which provide many of the park's employees (Jackson, Freehold Regional) aren't on their spring break week until the week AFTER Easter. I wonder if this will mean the park won't open until Friday the 10th or Saturday the 11th of April next year? :huh:

While that first week or two of April is still usually cold and attendance is usually low for those first few weeks, it's always nice to get back to the park ASAP after the L-O-N-G winter! Having to wait an extra week or two could really suck... <_<

Hahaha this thread really cracked me up because I seriously remember doing all of this counting down last off-season while awaiting the park to open. I am sure they are going to want to get people into the park before the easter break in the upcoming season, even if they have to do it on a short staff for a week or so. Besides, as Harry said they still have 179 days left to figure this out :P