VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Halloween Horror Nights 18

J4Sing

Well, it was a very fun and exciting month. Halloween Horror Nights was a blast. I played the redneck bartender in a haunted house called "CREATURES!". Here are a few photos from our house. I didn't get to take pictures in any of the other houses or scare zones, I was just too busy enjoying my own house. Here are a few photos...

Queue entrance to "Creatures", next to the "Twister" attraction. The cavernous Soundstage 23 was used to house the majority of teh queue lines for the 3 Haunted houses on Soundstages 20 and 22. Out of frame, behind the photographer, is a fenced off area where the new roller coaster is being built.

entrance.jpg

Entering Soundstage 22, you first see the facade of the "Butchered Buck", a hunting lodge that has been attacked by the creatures.

bb2.jpg

bb12.jpg

My scare scene was right inside the entrance to the lodge, where there is a bar with tables, a pool table, and a TV set that keeps looping footage of 50's horror movies, and Bloody Mary's face. Entering the bar, I either sprung up from behind the bar and made a loud noise by smacking an aluminum pipe on the plywood, or when I noticed people lingering outside the doorway, I popped out of the doorframe to scare them prematurely.

Here is me inside the door, with my scalp injury and unibrow...

jay0.jpg

By closing night, my make up had become more sophisticated.

jay1.jpg

My scares also became more manic in the last few nights, and I would come running out of the bar and drag the aluminum pipe along the wooden fence, making a racket and screaming like a banshee. You should have seen the terror on peoples faces. Several of them ran back out the entrance, others stampeded inside the bar.

jay2.jpg

If the guests entering the bar had already seen me (spoiling the element of surprise, and thus the scare) my cuzzin Maria always nailed them from the opposite side of the door...

maria1.jpg

Further into the bar, you would encounter my cuzzins Clete and Junior...(Junior's mah babey brother)

bar2.jpg

Here's a cute shot of the 3 cuzzins on closing night....

bar1.jpg

This was cuzzin Jesse early on in the run, when he was the hunter victim...

Jesse.jpg

After a few weeks, Jesse the hunter became Jessie the kitchen maid.

Jesse1.jpg

The creature and the bartender count up the register receipts....

barwithcreature.jpg

cast photo of "Creatures!". Shortly after this photo was taken, we exited the house for the last time. A week later, and it once again is an empty soundstage....

cast1.jpg

Hey Harry, be glad this guy wasn't behind you on the line for Dark Knight! lol

233252553477_0_0.jpg

I started an album with my pictures from this year's Horror Nights. There will be more pictures there soon when my co cast

starts emailing them to me. Here is the link to the album.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j271/jay6wolf/HHN18/

Edited by J4Sing