VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Some Knoebels pictures

redsoxfan0810

I put these up on source, and I thought I'd share them here too.

Unfortunantly my Camera is old. large and crappy and not so great for parks :thumbsdown: , so I usually don't bring it. I only have one CP picture (from outside the park! :lol: ) and the Knoebels pics are the ones everyone sees since I didn't spend much time there.

Anyways here they are.

CPknoebels001.jpg

Cedar Point when we were checking in.

CPknoebels002.jpg

Knoebels sign.

CPknoebels003.jpg

Twister entrance.

CPknoebels004.jpg

Mr. Twister bolt.

CPknoebels005.jpg

Phoenix, airtime machine!

CPknoebels006.jpg

ACE landmark.

I have never been to Knoebel's, but I'm afraid after all the hype about it that I'd be disappointed. I've found so many of these parks that all the enthusiasts swear are the greatest park in the world never live up to the hype. It looks nice.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

I only went to Knoebels once last summer a couple of weeks after the big flood. We had a good time but we thought it was one strange place. It was sort of like stepping back in time; not just the rides and architecture, but also the people! It was like a Twilight Zone episode where you meet up with a bunch of "strange" people in the woods who seem as if they live there! :peace(1):

That fits what I know about the place. A family (who I refer to the as "The Klumps" for their resemblance to an Eddie Murphy movie) goes there once a year for their vacation.

I kind of got the same feeling with Cedar Point. A lot of "rural" people vacation there, and you can tell they don't put down their banjos and leave the porch very often. I swear I saw the real life models of Cletus and Brandine from The Simpsons there. Then again, I've seen the same thing at Hershey and Dorney too...